Seven - The End

Today was the day was the day when Mirabel would leave, Everyone was saddened but didn't show it as they were still angry at what she did. All I did was avoid her, or just not talk with her after my Panic attack. I could tell that everyone was keeping there tears in, not wanting to disrupt what Abuela was doing. I honestly didn't think making her leave was the best solution. But I was too afraid to say anything to Abuela.

"Well this is where we leave you, Remember don't say anything about us, this village. You could Hurt us, and you don't want to hurt us anymore than you already have." Abuela said coldly, In my opinion that was too cold.

"By," I said, the others said the same thing and Mirabel left.

"Now we must get back to the village, don't forget your chores." Abuela said, Sadly we still had chores, although it wasn't as bad as it had been.

Time Skip: Years later.

It had been years since what happen with Mirabel, No one talked about her. It was forbidden, only because it brought to much Emotions to many people. 

the Family grew, but not everyone got gifts, it was like the Miracle Choose who was worthy of a gift or not. Abuela had passed two years after Mirabel left, this left the Triplets in charge.

With them in charge many things changed for the better, and everyone didn't care if you got a gift or not, unlike what  happened with Mirabel.

Many people assumed Mirabel Had a nice family and forgot about all this, and moved on.

-

This is the last Chapter of the book, I know it was a short, and Slightly bad ending but I couldn't be bothered to make it longer. I hope you liked the book, If you have an Idea for a book I should write next comment please.

- Celeste