Chapter 8

"Honestly, how long are you two going to sleep?" Draco asked, dismantling the locking and privacy spells around Blaise's curtains. Now that he knew what, more like who, Blaise was hiding in his bed, Draco had no qualms about disturbing their privacy.

"Get your lazy arses up," he said, flicking his wand and opening the curtains on the enchanted dungeon window, letting the bright sunlight in. Harry groaned and rolled over into Blaise's bare chest. "Why is he always like this in the morning," he mumbled into his sleep. "Because he's a right arse-hole," Blaise said, glaring at the blonde standing at the foot of his fourposter. Draco chuckled as he came to sit on the bottom of Blaise's bed, facing Harry and Blaise. "I still can't believe that you two have done this to yourselves," he laughed lightly as he watched them pull apart and begin to stretch their muscles a little. "I can't even imagine what your lives must be like, absolutely no privacy at all."

Harry scowled and Blaise merely rolled his eyes. It seemed that it was finally hitting Draco, after finding them in bed together the morning following their talk in the Room of Requirement, that the two sixth years before him were truly stuck together by an invisible force of magic. As he watched them move so fluidly together he realized just how much time they spent together in intimate situations like this one, waking up cuddled together. That inevitably led to other...less innocuous thoughts.

"Since you're always together, do you two wank together," he asked with a wicked grin.

He could just imagine the awkwardness. Perhaps they tried to hide it from each other and did while they thought the other was sleeping, or maybe they did it in the shower and just tried to be really quiet. Although, Draco arched an eyebrow, Potter definitely seemed like a screamer to him. He snickered to himself until he noticed that neither of the boys had answered him. He looked up and openly gaped at their expressions. Draco's eyes opened wide and he looked from one boy to the next.

"You can't be serious? You two haven't wanked at all this entire time? What about mutual masturbation?" At Harry's horrified countenance, Draco took that as a no, and he just couldn't believe it. Blaise, he knew for a fact was an unabashed sexual beast - a shameless sex fiend - and it was impossible for Draco to imagine his roommate restraining himself for any substantial length of time. To Draco's calculation, it was nearing two weeks that the two had been attached, and Draco knew that even he would have a serious issue by this time.

"Not even any snogging or heavy petting," he inquired at their silence. "I don't know about you Potter, but Blaise I know is completely bent. Furthermore," he continued, taking little to no notice of Blaise's ridged posture or Harry's face which had lit up like a muggle Christmas tree.

"You are not too bad to look at Potter, and you're Blaise's type, so I-"

"Draco," Blaise called through clenched teeth, finally regaining the blonde's full attention. He turned to look at Harry's distressed appearance and shot his friend a scathing look,

"Will you shut your gob already?" He arched an eyebrow letting the blonde know that - while he was speaking in a relatively mild tone - that was in no way, shape, or form a request. He needed to be silent now. Draco looked between the two of them, and noticed how strained the atmosphere had become in less than two minutes. Potter and Blaise both seemed out of sorts, but for obviously different reasons.

As Draco had mentioned, Blaise was no stranger to sex, but Potter it seemed was a little less comfortable with the subject. Blaise on the other hand seemed to be more upset because Draco had discomfited Potter. Clearly, they hadn't mentioned sex or anything remotely sexual between the two of them, and Draco was confused as to the reason. His best friend certainly wasn't the type of person to beat around the bush in the pursuit of a bedmate, and Draco was telling the honest truth when said that Potter was definitely the Slytherin's type. Potter was smaller than Blaise by a good six inches, and Blaise's liked smaller beaus. He was naturally protective, and he assumed the role of protector unconsciously with his partners.