Chapter 11

When Draco first became aware of anything, he was sliding beneath a firm, toned body along silk sheets. The Slytherin tried to open his eyes, but they seemed to be welded shut and no longer under his control, so he had to rely on his other senses, particularly touch, to map out the contours of his lover's body. His paramour's physique was like slick soapy washboard beneath his fingers. The man's skin was so smooth and the muscles beneath were deliciously hard.

He was everything Draco required in a lover, and the boy shivered as the man settled his full weight on top of him. A wordless growl made his ears tingle, and he arched into the body above him, using the other's shoulders for leverage. He moaned as his nails sunk into his lover's heated skin, causing the man's hips to jerk and settle his cock more firmly into his arse. Draco panted and writhed beneath him as the man began thrusting into him painfully slowly but with punishing force. The blonde slid his arms around his lover's neck and pulled him closer to his body, tangling his fingers in his love's tresses.

"Unnn," he hissed when the man bit deeply into his neck before laving his tongue seductively over the red love bite. "You have the tightest, sexiest arse Draco," the man's deep voice purred into his ear, making Draco blush with embarrassment and pleasure at the same time. He canted his hips forward and squeezed his muscles, ringing a surprised hiss from the man above him.

"You little minx," he groaned, throwing his head back before sitting up out of Draco's reach. Draco whined as he lost the sweet warmth over his chest. He tried to open his eyes again, so he could level the man with a stern glare, to properly convey his displeasure, but once again it was a fruitless endeavour that soon lost its purpose as he was abruptly turned over onto his stomach. His man grabbed his hips, more than likely leaving bruises for Draco to admire in the mirror later, and began thrusting into him with wild abandon. Draco liked it rough and keened wantonly as the man's cock hit his spot repeatedly. His hand's clenched their damp sheets and he arched his back and bit his pillow, stifling a moan.

"No," the man said, running his fingers through Draco's hair before gripping the tresses firmly and yanking his head back.

"I want to hear you. I want to hear your screams and your moans. I need to hear them, Draco."

"Yes," Draco hissed, rocking his hips backwards, matching that sweet cock's pace. He would give this man anything he wanted as long as he kept loving him, kept moving inside him.

"Anything you want," he moaned, dropping his head to the pillows beneath him when his hair was released. He didn't have the strength to hold it up. He shivered and groaned again, clenching his cheeks around the cock inside him, milking it for all it was worth. He wanted it so badly; he'd been craving it for so long. This time, this very moment was all he'd dreamed it would be and more, and he never wanted it to stop. "Don't stop. Please...please don't stop," he begged endlessly. That deep voice, ragged with exertion, chuckled behind his ear just before a heated tongue ran up his neck circled his ear lobe,

"You're such a pushy bottom, love."

"Unn," Draco keened, turning towards the voice, seeking out those sinful lips. "Harder," he whispered against them, his voice pleading. "Anything you want, my love," the voice mimicked, pulling away from his back and grasping his hips again, thrusting into him wildly once more.

"Yes," Draco cried loudly, his voice echoing around the room. That slick cock reaming his arse is what he'd been waiting for all of his life. The firm hand splayed on the center of his back between his shoulder blades, pressing the air from his lungs with each thrust, the nails digging into the skin at his hips, the voice whispering lurid things into the air, the man's total dominance of his person, this was what Draco wanted, what he had been craving all of his life.