Chapter thirty two

Jess and Camille were waiting at a bus stop.

"Does Rory know yet?" Jess inquired.

Camille shook her head.

"Only me, you, Lorelai and Dean." Camille answered.

"Dean?" Jess repeated Camille's last name. "Why does Dean know, how does Dean know?"

"I told him when I first found out." Camille shrugged. "You and I had just had an argument and I had no one else to go to."

"So you told Dean out of all people?" Jess questioned.

"I'm sorry." Camille apologised and then went quiet.

Jess put his arm around her.

"There's no need for you to apologise." Jess sighed. "I'm sorry, I know that you and Dean are on good terms. I shouldn't have gotten jealous over something stupid."

Camille looked at Jess with a slight smile on her face.

"What?" Jess asked.

"We need to think of baby names." She grinned.

Jess rolled his eyes.

"You're gonna give birth to it so you can name it." He told her. "Its only fair, I mean what have I done to get to name it?"

"How about Lyla if its a girl and Ollie if its a boy?" Camille inquired.

"They're nice names." Jess agreed.

"Or Juliette or Lilac or Inés for a girl and Blue or Beau or Laurent." Camille babbled on.

***

"Where have you been?" Rory questioned when Camille arrived home.

"Out." Camille replied.

"Where?" Rory pressed on for information.

"Why do you want to know?" Camille inquired.

"Because I'm your sister and I'm curious." Rory raised her eyebrow at Camille.

"Technically your not my sister." Camille pointed out.

"We've lived together most of our lives and we're best friends." Rory stated.

"Last time I checked, sister's and best friends don't kiss their sister or best friends boyfriends." Camille scowled.

She regretted saying immediately after. Instead of apologising, she simply ran up the stairs to her bedroom.

When she got upstairs she looked in her jacket pocket. The scan pictures weren't there. She checked her other pockets and she still couldn't find them.

"This is where you where." Rory stood at her bedroom door holding the pictures. "Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant?"

"I'm eighteen, I had a future planned in front of me and we live in Stars Hollow." Camille shrugged. "I don't want people to think that I threw my future away or make comments or anything."

"You still could have told me." Rory reassured her. "You can tell me about anything."

"Thank you." Camille wiped a tear from her cheek. "And I'm sorry for what I said to you downstairs. I forgive you so I don't know why I brought it up."

"It's fine." Rory hugged her surrogate sister.

_____________________

A/n: sorry for not posting in a while, I took a small break from wattpad but im back now :).