Drawings

*Hoseok's POV*

I don't know how I should feel, I am torn. Excitement, longing, desperation, love, fear, anxiety and happiness all try to slam into me as I stare the image in black and white. Tears begin to race down my face as eyes trace over every line, caress over the meticulous shading, the way they almost look real, like a photograph captured. She drew me, she drew us, she...she noticed me!?! Me? I can understand Jin or Tae or Joonie or Koo, hell I can imagine what her images of Minnie or even Yoongi would look like but me? No one ever likes me, wants me or thinks I'm special. But she remembered...she felt the need to capture me, not just the beauty that is my mates...our mates. My heart..

Jimin's phone breaks my train of thought as I look up to see the flash of emotions cross Taehyung's eyes before he quickly suppresses it. Surprise cause me to straighten as I start to cross to them, temporarily putting myself on hold as I reach them, pulling him to me in a tight hold.

Jimin switches the call to speaker as Yoongi's deep voice spills from the device.

"Minnie? Jimin? Are you okay? Is Hobi okay? Why do I hear crying? Whose hurt? Where are you? Stay still, I'll grab the others and we will come find you! Hello? Hello?!?"
Panic fills his voice which cause us to jolt.

"Yoongi! Calm down! No one is hurt, promise! Just emotional, we will explain when we get home. Please calm down. Tae, Hobi and I are about to head home now, we have huge news! Can you get everyone to meet us there? I promise no one is hurt, these are happy tears. Okay? Okay, I love you, see you soon." Without giving him time to respond, Jimin hangs up on our fretting partner before twisting around with a large grin that causes his eyes to crescent and disappear as he begins to bounce in place. His aura explodes with happiness and love as he begins to sway and hum as he heads to pack up our stuff.

"Come on hyung, we should probably help and head home, got some men who should see this too." Tae whispers in my ear after placing a kiss, a shiver races down my spine from the tone his deep voice still carries.

Grabbing our stuff, we make a quick exit, breaking off into our respective rides as thoughts and images of her begin to fill my head again. My desire to meet and know her causes me to glance down at the book still tightly clutched in my hand. Gently, I begin flipping through it again, admiring the handwriting, the little doodles before stoping on a page that has a different vibe than the others. It's darker, tear drops smudge some of the words, the words are messier, more rushed, hurting. Reading through them, it causes my chest to tighten, the darkness that is bled onto the page speaks of the hurt my last mate feels, shows the shadows hiding under her beautiful light, brings forth the image of her clouded in blue. No!

The worst part? The worst part is I understand what she is feeling, it's like she has reached inside of me and torn the darkest parts of me and thrown them onto the page, displaying it for everyone to see. Torn those disgusting thoughts and worded them in a beautifully haunting arrangement that paints a horrifying image.

Joonie and Yoon will understand...Minnie will too, this..we are all so familiar with this feeling, this ten letter word that drags us down, tries to crush us...she knows it too.

Pulling up, I quickly race inside, needing one of my mates in my arms, needing to anchor myself before I break under the realization of just how much she is hurting without us ever knowing. We have each other, but who does she have?

*Seokjin's POV*

"YA!" Jumping I feel strong arms grab me from behind as a head digs into my back. Glancing down, I can see the large hands decorated with multicolored bracelets that clutch to me tightly, almost desperately as the body behind me tries to melt into me. Concern fills me as the body of my sunshine begins to tremble and small sniffles can be heard. Grasping the hands, I loosen their grip enough to turn around and face him as I gently grab his cheeks to make him look up at me.