5: The coolest one

When the door got opened the one and only Wheezie was standing in front of them.

She looked confused. Before the two could say anything she spoke up.

Rafe immediately understood why she had said that so he send her a glance and he looked like he wanted to kill her.

'Why are you actually pretty?'

'What?'

Belle said being really confused.

'Oh, it's just that he normally doesn't take actual pretty girls home, you know.'

'Oh, I'm- I'm not. I'm just her to clean up his bruise.'

Rafe nodded feeling really stupid and mad at his sister.

'Good, you don't want to be doing anything with him.'

Wheezie said jokingly but mostly not.

'Wasn't planning to' 

Belle said letting out a laugh and making Rafe feel offended.

'I like you already' 

Wheezie said being convinced that the girl was fun.

'Same goes for you'

'Good'

'Good indeed'

The two girls let out a litttle laugh making Rafe confused, Wheezie had never been so welcoming to anyone. Maybe she had the same influence on her as she did on him.

'Well, nice that y'all are best friends now but can we just clean this up?'

'Oh right, What's your name?'

'Wheezie, I'm the coolest one. You?'

'Belle, I'm the smartest one.'

'Hm, I get why Rafe brought you in the house.'

'Thank you?'

'You're welcome' 

Wheezie said thinking she gave a really good compliment.

'So, you done now?'

Rafe said not enjoying that the two were acting like he wasn't standing next to them.

'Oh, right. Sorry'

'See ya Belle!'

'See ya Wheezie!'

Wheezie was happy that she remembered her name and knew she would see her around. Even tho she knew Rafe didn't deserve her. But she could see it happen.

After Belle had found what she needed Rafe led her to a room. His bedroom.

Rafe opened the door and surprisingly it wasn't a mess. After she had wondered around a bit. She sit on the edge of the bed sitting next to Rafe but keeping enough space between each other.

'Lift your shirt up.'

She said feeling a little shy but not showing it.

'Oh, you want that, don't you?' 

Rafe said with a smirk on his face. It made shivers go down Belles spine. Her mind was going crazy.

'That was such a bad line. Now just lift your shirt jackass.'

She enjoyed being able to look at him shirtless without worrying about it, cause she actually needed to this time. When she put on the disinfect Rafe immediately jumped up making Belle laugh.

'What? It actually hurts tho.'

'Yeah, I know.'

'How the hell do you know how to do this.'