8: That pretty girl

'I'll take you home.'

'What, why?'

Belle said confused turning around to face him, still on his lap wondering why he wanted to leave.

'Cause you want to.'

Belle did want to leave but also didn't cause she figured he wanted to stay.

'No, we'll stay.'

Belle said not wanting to leave because of her.

'Well, we're leaving.'

Rafe said placing his hands on her waist again.

She didn't feel like starting anything so she stood up not noticing that her dress was almost showing her underwear.

Rafe had noticed cause he was looking at every step she took, he didn't want her to feel awkward but still wanted to tell her.

'Your dress.'

Rafe whispered in Belles ear.

She looked down and quickly pushed her dress down and send Rafe an awkward smile receiving a smile back from Rafe.

'Hey, you lovebirds leaving?'

Kelce said looking the two up and down, seeing the match even if they didn't. He was convinced they were gonna get together, and was proud of himself, because he felt like they took an other step, even if it was because of a dare.

'Yeah, sorry man.'

Rafe said and then leaned in and said

'Thank you btw.'

Rafe whispered in Kelces ear so that Belle couldn't hear, referring to the dare for Belle.

Belle didn't pay attention and was kinda zoning out.

'Belle'

Rafe said noticing.

'Huh what.'

She realized that was like the first time he said her name to her and for some reason she found it so attractive when it came out of his mouth.

'Come on'

Belle then followed Rafe to the car.

'Well, Suzie got jealous.'

Belle said while she got in the car.

'She sure did.'

Rafe said looking at her and sad that she kept mentioning her, hoping she would forget it was 'to make someone jealous' and then keeping his eyes on the small stain that was left.

'Yeah, Still sad about the dress tho.'

'I know'

Rafe said while smiling at the girl and then also getting in the car.

The car ride was just silent, both of them not knowing if the other one wanted to talk. But they both wanted to. So bad. 

'We have arrived'

Rafe said looking at the girl.

Belle rolled her eyes at it.

'Party was fun.'

Rafe said smirking at the girl.

'Yeah, especially when I needed to sit on your lap.'

Belle said annoyed

'Highlight of the day'

Rafe said winking at the girl making her roll her eyes.

'Au revoir.'

'Au revoir gorgeous'

Belle then closed the door walking up to the house with Rafe looking at every step she took until she was inside and he drove off.

'How was the party?'

'Fine.'

'Fine huh?'

'Yeah, the girl got jealous so.'

She didn't even realize what she had said.

What? So y'all did something she could get jealous of?'

'We were just dancing'

'He didn't touch you right.'

'No Barry, I'd tell you. I wanna see him get scared.'

Belle said while laughing already seeing Rafe in her head cring like a baby.

'Oh I know you do, he's like a baby.'

Barry said laughing remembering that one time he scared him to death.

The two talked for a little bit and then went to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rafe had woken up and got welcomed by his dad being mad, he found out he does coke.

'How you gonna explain this Rafe?'

Rafe froze when he saw what he was pointing at.

'Uh, it's not mine.'

'Yeah sure, cause it's Wheezies. You can't fool me son.'

'I'm sorry. I won't do it again.'

'Oh, I know you won't.'

Rafe was scared to death knowing that it be a long conversation.

'Can you do anything Rafe? You drop out off college, do coke and are just useless to everyone! Why can you not be a little bit like Sarah huh? She's doing amazing at school and even has an amazing boy that's gonna take her to midsummers! I don't think you have anyone do you?'

Rafe stayed silent not knowing what to say trying his best not to cry.

'You can't even do that, can you? You know midsummers is an important thing, don't you? So you're supposed to show that you're a gentlemen, even if you're not. Cause I have never seen you have anything serious with a girl.'

With that Rafes dad walked off but turning back taking the drugs with him.

While all that was happening Wheezie was listening like almost every time, she was forgotten most of the time. She just anylized everything and everyone.

'Why don't you take that sweet girl, and she's also really pretty, right?'

Wheezie said on purpose, knowing what the girls name was but just wanting to see how Rafe would react.

'Belle?'

Rafe said confused.

Wheezie smiled at what he had said, happy that she was right. She could have said Belle, but just wanted to see him saying that she was 'the pretty girl'.

'Yeah.'

'No, I can't stand her.'

'Then why did you say Belle when I said 'sweet, pretty girl'?'

Rafe felt defeated and Wheezie was just smiling the whole time knowing that she got a good point.

'Just shut up, she's not gonna go.'

'The least you could do is ask, it's in less then three weeks.'

'I'm not gonna ask her!'

Rafe screamed at his sister before she walked off.

'Keep on lying.'

Wheezie screamed while she was running off knowing that she won that one.