7: As you wish princess

And what Belle had came for payed off. Suzie saw them and got so jealous she stepped in.

That's when the girl pour some of her drink on Belle.

'Oops'

The girl said with the most annoying tone.

Belle knew exactly who it was and didn't like that her dress was ruined, she didn't like it at all.

Belle grabbed a drink of some random guy and poured all of it on her instead of a little like Suzie had done.

'Oops, didn't see you there.'

Belle said mimicking the 'oops'

'What! Are you blind?'

Suzie said again looking down at her ruined dress.

'No, I just don't see sluts.'

Belle said pointing out the 'sluts'.

'What did you just call me?'

'Are you deaf?'

Belle said referring to what the girl had said before.

Rafe then decided to step in cause he knew it wouldn't end well.

'Hey, we're good!'

Rafe said sending Suzie a death stare while placing his hand on Belles stomach.

'Let's get you cleaned up'

Rafe said while looking back at Belle.

With that the two leaved Suzie behind totally humiliated.

But Belle wouldn't let it go that fast, so she send her the finger before leaving the scene behind with Rafe.

'I really liked the dress.'

Belle said being pissed off.

'I know.'

Rafe said, he was kinda happy that the girl liked the dress that he picked out so much. He had a feeling she's like it and was happy she did.

'Come on.'

Rafe said holding the girls hand pulling her with him before she could say anything.

'Where?'

'Bathroom.'

Belle got nervous when he said that but realized it was to fix her dress.

When they had finally found a bathroom where people where not making out she got in with Rafe following her.

She looked at him confused hinting him to leave, but he didn't.

She ignored him and decided to just clean her dress up.

While she was cleaning herself up Rafe was just staring at her.

'Stop'

Belle said noticing the guy.

'Can't help it.'

Rafe said thinking he shouldn't have said that figuring out that she would know he meant it so added

'You're hot.'

He thought she then would think he didn't mean it.

And that's exactly what she thought.

'Please stop calling me that.'

'Stop calling you what? Hot?'

Rafe said knowing she was talking about that.

She didn't like it when he called her hot knowing he didn't mean it and was rather called 'beautiful' or something like that. She thought it was sweet but didn't wanna hear it if it wasn't meant. Little did she know, he meant it.