20: Gone

Rafe had arrived home with a rather big smile feeling like the luckiest guy in the world.

'What's up with you'

Wheezie noticed it and was ready to ask as many questions needed to find out.

'None of your business'

Rafe leaned forward looking at her with a smirk on her face.

Wheezie looked at him trying to figure it out and then she knew.

'It's a girl'

With the biggest smile on her face, cause a girl never made him actually happy, normally she would hate it but she was just hoping way to much that it was the girl who she thought it was.

'No, there isn't'

'Yes, there is! Please tell me it is who I think it is.'

Rafe brushed the back of his hair and he only did that when he was nervous, that's the exact same thing that he did when he saw Belle in the red dress he had bought her. He'd never forget the moment she walked out looking like the girl of his dreams that he didn't even know about.

He turned around and walked away not giving his sister the satisfaction that she wanted.

'It's Belle, isn't it'

Rafe almost stopped walking surprised that she figured it out, like she knew it would happen all along, and she sure did, maybe they couldn't see the way they'd look at each other, but everyone around them could.

'Don't treat her bad Rafe, she deserves more than that'

Rafe listened to his sisters words, knowing that she was right.

'I know'

He just realized he admitted that it was Belle, but like that wasn't obvious.

'Who are you talking about?'

The one and only Ward Cameron, also the one and only person Rafe would do everything to get his approval, and he wanted it more and more everyday, because he never got it.

'Dad, uh... your back'

Rafe started to get nervous knowing that he never liked the hook ups that Rafe had, he knew they didn't mean anything and it was just because he was drunk but still. Rafe thought his dad would completely flip out if he knew it wasn't a kook.

'Yes, I am. What was that about'

'Uh, nothing'

Rafe couldn't get himself to tell his dad, thought he would be disappointed to know that he is focusing on something else then getting a job or something else. His dad would always have something to talk bad about.

Now he realized he didn't know if there was something going on between him and Belle, but he knew he wanted something to be going on, but didn't know Belles' perspective. Little does he know;)

'You gotta focus on finding a job Rafe, not playing around. Cause I know that's what you're doing al day'

Rafe knew by his dads look and tone he meant it and was mad at him like he usually was.

'No, It's not dad'

'You know, you're always saying no, Rafe. You gotta learn to SEE your fucking mistakes'

His dad got closer to him making Rafe step back and leave not knowing what to say cause nothing seemed to help him or be good for him.

'Dad, I'm sorry, okay.'

'Don't you say sorry, kid. Not when you don't mean it.'

Rafe started to walk away not wanting to deal with it today