11: It's Belle

After sometime everyone had already kinda forgotten about it and gathered around in a big group

'Let's play a game.'

Som random dude said wanting to start things

'What about truth or dare'

Some questions and dares were thrown her and there and then someone obviously asked the kook king but Belle wasn't really paying any attention and was just playing with sand.

'Is there someone here you're desperate to kiss.'

A girl asked, she could have asked who but in fear of him not saying her or someone she didn't like she didn't.

Belle was still not paying attention and all Rafe could think about was Yes. Belle.

And he didn't wanna make it to obvious and look at Belle but couldn't resist and before saying anything he quickly glanced at Belle and said

'Yeah, sure.'

He said making everyone make 'oo' sounds and wonder who it is.

'Think we all know who it is, don't we.'

Kelce said while laughing being positive it was Belle but after Rafe send him a death glare he quickly went quiet.

'Who?'

A girl asked being desperate to kiss him.

It was quiet for a bit but when Kelce saw no one was saying anything he couldn't keep it for himself.

'Belle of course.'

Rafe got pissed he said it knowing he would and looked at him like he was about to kill him but Kelce didn't care since he still had hope in the two.

Kelce said while looking at Belle and she came back to real live again after she heard her name.

'What?'

She said not knowing what they were talking about and Rafe looked at Kelce again signing him to shut the fuck up but he didn't.

'Rafe is desperate to kiss you. Well that's what we al think.'

'What the hell.'

Belle said not expecting that, she could feel something but she was avoiding it, not wanting to release that feeling.

'Don't get ahead of yourself darling, I'm not.'

Rafe said looking at the girl afterwards smirking at her.

Belle just rolled her eyes and Rafe was relieved she fell for it.

Now it was Rafes turn and how much he would have liked to choose Belle, like he always did, he decided to act like he hated her and didn't want his feelings get the best of him so decided to ignore them.

'Kelce bro, truth or dare.'

He decided he could just get back at Kelce for exposing him like that

'Dare'

Kelce said excited for his dare, he always chose dare.

'I dare you to get in to the ocean with your clothes on.'

Rafe said before laughing having the best dare ever.

'Alright.'

Kelce said, he always chose dare and he always did the dare, never backed out.

After he got in to the ocean and al fun and stuff it was his turn.

And he new exactly what to do just like last time.