28: Always room for dessert

He followed her down the stairs, and she was about to open the door to leave the house but he stopped her.

'We're not going anywhere until you've eaten'

'I'm not hungry'

'Love, stop lying to yourself. You've worked the whole day, and in the two hours you've been done with work, I have fucked you three times.'

Belle froze, and felt like her legs were going to melt, she was surprised by what he said, but more because of the way he said it, while he looked at her. She was hoping he'd look away, so he wouldn't see how red her cheeks turned, she hated how fast it happened, she never knew, because no one made her blushy, but Rafe always managed too, and he'd always say something about it.

'Do I make you nervous?'

Rafe said getting closer to her, looking at her and then he looked at her lips, she couldn't believe how nervous he made her just by looked at her, while they have fucked four times in less than 24 hours.

'No, you don't.'

'So you just blush really easily?'

Rafe said, while walking closer to her and by glueing their bodies to each other, and walking towards the door, her back closed the door while he closed the handle.

'No, no I don't'

Belle said with her back glued against the door, and her front glued against him.

He smirked when she brushed her hair behind her ear, loving how she clarified his next question when she tried to hide her bright red face.

'But you're bright red right now, you know how much I love that I make you blush. Fuck, it makes me blush'

'Yeah, I know, Cause you're blushing right now'

Belle said, her body still not moving, they didn't touch each other, the look they gave each other was enough for the both of them to go crazy.

'Rafe?'

A voice came from behind them and Rafe rolled his eyes when he heard the voice, and Belle zoned out of the eye contact and Rafe murmured 'I'm sorry' to her, before standing next to her, revealing that he wasn't the only one in the hall.

'Oh hello there!'

'Hello! How are you?'

Belle said letting go off Rafes' arm, before squeezing it and walking over to the blonde woman and Belle gave her a hug.

'I'm good, thank you for asking. What's this gorgeous girls' name'

'Oh, thank you. I'm Belle. Nice to mee you, you are?'

'I'm Rose, Rafes' stepmother'

Rose said while genuinely smiling at the girl, and Belles smile faded when she said that last word and figured Rafe didn't like her, and when she looked over to Rafe, he was already looking at her, brushing his hands through his hair.

Rafe walked over to them and placed wrapped his arm around Belles' back, placing his hand on her waist, placing a kiss on her head, and keeping his head there for a few seconds with his eyes closed, because he was mad when he saw Rose, but Belles' presence close to him, made him feel better.

'Belles is also my girlfriend'

Rafe said looking at Belle with a smile and then looking at rose with the driest smile Belle had ever seen on him. She rubbed her hand on his back while smiling to Rose.

'Girlfriend, huh? I like that'

Rose said smiling, looking at the two, that had each others hands on the other ones back.