29: So beautiful

'Hi guys, Lola couldn't stop talking about you two.'

They both nodded, touching hands, and Sarah could feel the tension so much, it was making her uncomfortable

'Anyways, I wanted to say, one of my old friends is throwing this fancy party tomorrow, and everyone needs to dress fancy. Chique, mafia, gala, whatever.'

Sarah said nodding

Rafe looked at Belle, not knowing if she was up for it, and Belle bit the inside of her tongue and then looked at Rafe

'Do you want to go?'

Belle asked to Rafe

'No, but it's a good excuse to see you in a pretty dress, and show everyone your mine'

Rafe whispered in her ear, leaning back again he looked at Belle, seeing her shy face made him smirk.

'Alright, we'll go'

Belle said, letting out a nervous breath while staring at Rafe.

'Alright'

Rafe said, his hand on her waist and the other on her ass, placing kisses on her neck, and Sarah was still there.

'Oh wow, this is, this is fun'

Sarah said with disgust and then leaving.

Belle smiled and pulled Rafe away, and walked over to the oven and leaned forward to see if they were ready, Rafe walked behind her with a smirk and when she leaned over, he glued his body to hers, grabbing her hips while she was bend over, his now hard dick against her ass.

She leaned back up again, and she couldn't turn around, because Rafe pushed her ass against him, he lightly groaned, kissing her neck from behind, making her leave out small moans, moaning his name.

'Oh fuck Belle'

Rafe whispered, pushing his hips against her ass, while arching his head back.

'Rafe, they're done'

Belle whispered, while she placed her hand on his neck from behind her.

'Fuck those'

Rafe said while turning off the oven from behind her and pushing her against the counter, while kissing her.

'Jump, love'

Rafe whispered in her ear, breaking the kiss for those 2 seconds, and then kissing her with full hunger and harshness again.

She did as she was told, Rafe grabbed her by the ass, as she wrapped her legs around him, and he placed her on the counter again. He pushed her down with his hands on her breasts, and started sucking on her skin, down her stomach and he stopped at her waistband again. He brushed his lips on it, and Belle put her hand in his hair, still leaning down.