Intro

Silver Hills had never been normal, despite what it's inhabitants may think.

It carried the scars of the past with it.

In that sleepy town bonds were forged that couldn't be broken by the gods themselves.

I had lived there eighteen years without sensing these scars or knowing about the bonds. But that summer everything changed. That was the summer I met Jax

That wasn't just the summer my life changed. It was the summer that Silver Hills changed.

And it would never be the same again.

A/N- to commemorate this story getting 1k reads (which is insane, thank you guys so much!) I will slowly commence the gruelling task of editing. This may mean slight alterations in the content of the actual story, but will mostly be grammar and structural edits. Again, thank you so much for reading! I will also add- just because I feel I need to say it- the first few chapters of this book are incredibly cringy. I have debated completely changing them. When I wrote them I was trying replicate the tropes and common themes in similar books, but in hindsight I would've been happier writing the story authentically. This book is a bit weird anyway, but as its author I do still want you to read it, if only because the sequel is a lot better.

Anyway, rant over! Thank you!