Sexual Appeal

Since her audition Rachel had spent her free time practicing for any surprise performances or if Quinn happened to want to sing along with her. Though the Warblers weren't the New Directions, they had certain times where they practiced and Regionals was 3 weeks away. They still didn't have a set list ready and that didn't set well with Jane.

"Alright everyone listen up Regionals is less than a month away. We need to pick a song for the duet. Any suggestions?'' She questioned the club standing by a portable whiteboard with a marker in hand. A few suggested the latest songs topping the charts, one mentioned Adele's single and some theme based songs. Thinking back to when Mr. Schue would assign the club theme based songs Rachel raised her hand waving it rapidly. Jane pointed at her.

"Well if it's not too much, I think a theme based song would work in our favor." whispers filled the room and Quinn listened quietly. "When I was in the New Directions we always did theme based songs, it was what gave us diversity. Give the judges something unlike the other glee clubs." smiling proudly at her input Jane began to take ideas. Scanning over the list it read;

Love Songs

Parental Annoyance

Leadership

Empathy

Sexual Appeal

Armature Artist

Quinn's body perked up from reading the second to last. Clearing her throat she recommended they could have the duet be focused on sexuality, or sexiness. Rachel and her eyes locked together for a second before Jane argued that they wanted to be taken seriously.

"Jane, honestly I appreciate your efforts but we are a little uptight with our performances." expressed Quinn standing up. Across the room Gabriella smirked at the tension in the room. Having a stare down Jane sighed questioning the girl if she had any song inputs. Stating that she didn't, Jane smirked to herself. Raising her hand again slightly the two turned their attention to them.

"I highly recommend Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5. It's not completely about sex but it does have sexual suggestions implied." nodding Jane asked the club if they wanted to take the lead. Dani voted for Quinn who was quick to reject but others followed suit voting for her as well, including Jane and Rachel.

"It's been decided now for your co-star." scanning the room Quinn's eyes landed on Rachel for a second before a hand raised in the air gracefully. It was Gabriella saying she loved to sing the duet with Quinn. Trying her best not to shout out Rachel grunted asking why she should sing the duet if she was the one who recommended it.

"Rachel honey you're barely been here for a month. Just sit back and let us shine okay? This isn't the New Directions where you previously were the lead vocalist." sneered Gabriela, her hand on her hip. Sighing clearly defeated they were dismissed, grabbing her bag she rushed out nearly knocking a girl down. Smirking, Gabriella turned to her leading lady who was sitting down. Sitting down beside her, Gabriella patted her knee telling her that she shouldn't stress over it. Nodding Quinn defended the girl because she hoped she could sing with Rachel despite the odds. Tucking a strand of hair behind her ear Quinn tried not to show any reaction. Sure, Gabriella was gorgeous with her jet black hair, jaw dropping curves and the way she always had her uniform skirt above the knee regardless of the rules. She wasn't Rachel.

Swinging by McKinley High School Dani stood by the courtyard stairs balancing on her tippy toes. Students rushed out in large groups talking among themselves, searching the crowd. She spotted Santana talking to a boy with clear skin, stylish light brown hair who seemed to be arguing about something. Walking up to them she said hi to the boy as he waved.

"For the last time I am not singing Candyman in glee." he protested, crossing his arms over his chest. Curious as to what the disagreement was about, Santana argued that it was great for someone of his type.

"May I ask what this spat is all about?"

"Mr. Schue assigned the theme sexual tactics for glee, and Hummel here won't take my suggestions." she claimed to be shooting daggers at him. The boy who she remembered from Rachel's party. Kurt said that it was basically about wanting to hook up with some guy and that he wasn't just a one night stand. Noticing that Dani was looking between the two of them, she casually reminded them that the Warblers were doing a similar theme.

"It was Rachel's idea, but sadly she won't be singing with Quinn." remembering the girl's face from what the club had voted for. She knew that Gabriella had intentions to flirt and wanted to get into her friend's pants. Their attention turned to the gossip before Kurt had to head home. Alone, Dani smirked at the taller girl's outfit, her skin tight tank top, under a black leather jacket and in ripped skinny jeans that hugged her hips just right.

"My, my, someone sure knows how to catch the eye of others." she commented, eyeing the skirt. Santana snapped her fingers pointing to her eyes.

"You think you're funny don't you blondie? Well I have you know cheerio or not I'm the sexist girl in this school. Even in all of Lima." lifting her chin in the air.

"Oh I'm positive you are, though I am pretty sexy myself. Next to Quinn of course." stepping closer Santana poked her chest caressing her tie.

"Berry sure has a thing for that Barbie. What about you blondie? What's so interesting about me that you keep chasing." she tugged her slightly closer. Staring at her lips Dani licked hers.

"Actually I am way sexier, maybe I am the sexist woman in all of Ohio." taken back Santana stated that she'll show her sexy dragging her off to her red Escalade.

Pushing her through the front door Santana demand she take off the stupid blazer, as she went over to the stereo system set up in the living room. Slipping off her blazer Dani set it on a chair hearing the song Do You Wanna Touch Me by Joan Jett & the Blackhearts. Santana turned to her beginning to sing, swaying her hips. Getting into the groove Dani joined in to dance. Opening the flaps of her jacket Santana leaned in close grinding up against the girl. Holding her hips, she was pushed away playfully watching the girl seduce her. In a daze Santana grabbed a chair performing dance moves from the video. Shaking her head, Dani grabbed her hand, spinning her around. At one point Santana held Dani close by her tie again winking at her, tracing her finger down her front chest. Finishing off with Dani being pushed back onto the couch and Santana straddling her lap, her hair fell to the side. Gazing into her eyes, heavy breathing she lifted her hand up cupping her cheek. The other resting on her lower back.

"Santana, I can't help these feelings for you. I know it's scary but, if you give me a chance I can show you how exciting and lovely girls are." said Dani, running her fingers through the girl's hair. Biting her lip she leaned in pressing her body against her, a moan escaping from her lips before pushing herself off. Santana feared her own feelings, it felt good being in Dani's arms yet she knew it wasn't the norm. When was she ever this afraid of her own emotions? The first time she met Brittany. She felt a tingle over her body. There was a fire roaring inside her at the moment.

"Dani you're sweet but I just...I can't." about to push herself up, Dani leaned in kissing her forehead softly. Sitting up she asked if she was just teasing when grinding against her. Smirking, she asked if she had a thing for her tie.

Shrugging, she said it was wanky. Shaking her head a bit confused Dani knew she would wait for whenever Santana was ready to confront her feelings. It was all on her terms.