Jealously, Jealously

Arriving late to the meeting everyone's eyes were on Quinn as she made her way over to Jane and Dani. Whispering to her friend, Quinn said she would explain later on. That's when Gabriella jumped out her seat directing everyone to sit down.

"I have called this meeting because, in the spirit of Valentine's Day, I like to sing a song." she spoke with confidence, eyes roaming over to Quinn who was looking over at Rachel. She had changed her clothes. A few of the girls were excited to hear the raven hair girl perform, cueing the others near her Gabriella began to sing When I Get You Alone by Robin Thicke. Feeling her eye twitch Quinn was displeased at her display. Gabriella has no problem showing off in front of everyone pointing directly at Quinn while singing. Having some of the other Warblers as back up they grabbed Quinn's hand spinning her towards Gabriella.

Catching her balance she felt the girl's hands run down her chest smirking. Pushing her away she began to back away only to back up against Rachel. Seeing her friend's reaction wasn't pleasing, she looked like she was going to murder Gabriella. Jane the captain sat down with her eyes half closed, she felt that this was a waste of time. Dani wanted to check on how Quinn was because she began to pack up just as the song ended. Gabriella stepped towards the hurried girl leaning over near her ear, "For someone who says they're not interested you seem to enjoy our practice session." Quinn pushed her away, turned her head back to Rachel. She didn't meet her eye.

Once the rest began to leave Jane asked Dani where Quinn could be, going to find her together. Rachel still hadn't budgeted from her seat since the meeting was called. "Quinn was into her right? Why else would she get angry about her outfit or flirt with her? Yet that says otherwise." she thought to herself seeing a shadow appear above her. Looking up she locked eyes with none other than Gabriella who hadn't wiped that cocky smirk off her face. "Awe why the long face shrimp?" her voice filled with arranonce.

"I just...thought Quinn was perhaps into me." Rachel spoke quietly, that's when she heard a laugh. A cold hearted one that made Rachel bite her thumb.

"Oh sweetheart, why would Quinn ever like someone like you? Face it Berry I won." she gloated, hearing that Rachel glared up at her.

"Quinn Fabray is not some prize to be won!" she screamed in her face grabbing her bag she pushed Gabriella out of her way slamming the doors behind her.

When Berry invited her to a sleepover she thought of an actual sleepover, not listening to her rant about Quinn and her drama. Sure the Barbie was a goddess in Berry's eyes but that didn't mean she was entitled to avoid mistakes. Braiding Mercedes' hair Kurt asked her "Did Quinn ever say that you two were official?" frowning Rachel thought back to the past few months since she met Quinn. She always offers to buy her favorite drink at Lima Bean, her flirtatious behavior when it was just the two of them, the party etc. She had high hopes for them, but maybe it was all in her head. Eating the sadness away with twinkies Santana rolled her eyes.

"Listen Hobbit, I can see the way Quinn looks at you. I think she does like you just the way that chick went about it made it seem like they had a thing going on." she explained analyzing the situation. Shrugging her shoulders she bit her lip wishing that Quinn gave her as much attention as Dani gave her friend.