𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7

╔═════════ ≪ •❈• ≫ ════════╗

Y/N'S POV

FLASHBACK

" Where do you think you're going, Y/N?" I heard my mom asked from behind me.

I let go of the door knob and turned around to face her.

I had stopped going to school and just lock myself inside my room for a week, not wanting to see anyone except for my dad.

My mom and him would always argue to each other because of my mom not allowing me to have a normal life like others.

All i have ever asked her was freedom, yet she couldn't even give that to me.

I don't understand her at all. I'm already old enough to take cafe of myself yet her she is acting as if like i'm still the weak Little kid before.

" I'm going outside." I simply answered, staring st my mom's furious face.

" No you're not! It's too dangerous" she said as she immediately went to grab my wrist, however, i immediately took a step back away from her.

" I'm not a child anymore." I said making my mom got even more furious about it.

When she was about to approach me again, my dad suddenly arrived with his eyebrows furrowed in anger

" Will you stop already?! Let our daughter live a normal life!" My dad yelled at mom which she ignored him and just focus sending me a death glared.

Why is she being like this?...

Oh, that's right.... Mom didn't want me to die like my older sister did.

When i was just 6 years old. My mom told about me having an older sister, but sadly she died from a disease before mom could even gave birth to me.

Back then, i could remember how depressed she is but somehow managed to take care of me and tried moving on from my older Sister's death.