𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13

╔═════════ ≪ •❈• ≫ ════════╗

2ND PERSON'S POV

DEC. 25 2008

It was extremely cold winter morning. However you didn't feel cold at all, even though you only wear a long sleeve shirt.

You walk out of your room and spotted your mom sitting all alone in the living room, watching the snow falling on the ground, while she's drinking her hot chocolate.

You formed a small smile and decided to go out for a walk.

As when you got out of your house, you saw the entire ground, as far as you eyes can see, is coated in a hefty blanket of solid white and the light seems to dance atop the snow, making it glitter wherever the sun shines.

You took a deep breath and started walking along the empty neighborhood.

" I hate Christmas." You mumbled to yourself as you slowly lowered you head down, remembering the last time you and your family celebrate the Christmas together.

Back then, All of you were enjoying the Christmas, giving gifts at each other and drink your hot chocolate together.

Everything was perpect, if your father didn't die because of your stubborness.

You kinda admit that until now you still keep on blaming yourself for everything that bad happened in your family.

You are trying your best to bring back the old mikey and make him know that the death of his family and friends isn't his fault. Even though you're just like him and the only different is you know how to hide it by putting up a bright smile and cheerful voice.

" Y/N?" A sudden voice said.

You immediately look up and saw Mikey standing in front of you, having a very concern look on his face.

" Why are you only wearing a long sleeve shirt?! You know it's really cold outside, right?" He said as he immediately approached you and wrapped the other red scarf he have, around your neck.

" Don't worry, manjiro. I don't feel cold at all." You said with an assuring smile formed on your face, yet mikey didn't believe you and suddenly flick your forehead.

"Liar." He said, which you just look away from him with your eyebrows furrowed in annoyance.

" Whatever. By the way, what are you doing here?" You asked