𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14

╔═════════ ≪ •❈• ≫ ════════╗

2ND PERSON'S POV

MARCH 22, 2009

Days seemed to roll so slow as when miley had stopped visiting his family and friends grave stone.

You were eager to see him, yet you don't know where he live or the place  where he usual go.

You stood up from your dusty bed that you were sitting for an hour and head at the living room, only to found your mom holding a frame in her hand.

You attempt to approach your mother but abruptly stopped yourself and just decided to head at the cemetery.

I'm sorry, mom. You thought to yourself before leaving the house and started walking straight at the cemetery.

It was already dark outside, that it's makes you feel relief about it.

The serenity and quietness of the nearby trees swaying in the gentle breeze, and the sound of crickets in the night, was just so calm to hear.

It's only two days until spring. You thought as a small smile formed on your face.

But then, when you were about to reach the cemetery, you suddenly spotted mikey walking all alone with his head lowered down.

You stopped for a moment watching him walking away and immediately run to approach him with a huge smile showed on your face.

" Manjiro!!!!" You shouted on the top of your lungs with such joy on your voice.

However, mikey just continued to walk as if like he didn't even heard you calling his name so loud.

And with that, you immediately knew, he isn't in a good mood again. You tried maintaining your smile on your face and tap his shoulder to get his attention.

" I have something to tell you, manjiro." You spoke still sounding so cheerful, which mikey just keep on walking and didn't respond to you once again.

" Spring is coming soon and you get to see the beautiful cherry blossoms again, aren't you excited about it?!" You cheerfully asked as you waited for mikey to let a words out of his mouth.

" Leave me alone for now, Y/N." He finally spoke with his cold voice, still remained looking in the ground.

" He finally spoke with his cold voice, still remained looking in the ground