𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9

╔═════════ ≪ •❈• ≫ ════════╗

2ND PERSON'S POV

"Good morning, manjiro!" You loudly said as you approach mikey with your usual smile plastered on your face.

" Good morning" Mikey simply said as he just walk pass you and went to sit on the ground in front of his big bro's grave stone.

You followed him and also sit next to him, as he silently pray for his big bro like he always do.

You stared at his face with a small smile on your face, thinking how lucky his big bro and the others is. Knowing that he visit them every single day, telling to them about what's going on in his life and also sometimes brought them some beautiful flowers.

You wish your mom could do the same thing what mikey do.

Since your father passed away, you never seen her visiting his grave stone even once and you often thought about what's your dad going to feel about it, that even you, feel loneliness and sadness inside you.

" Your family must be so happy right now, don't you think manjiro?" You suddenly asked in a very soft voice while looking up the bright blue sky, still carrying those calm smile of yours.

Manjiro slowly look at you.
" Why?" He asked out of curiosity.

" You always visit them, talk to them and brought some beautiful flowers that i wish my mom does the same thing." You replied " I'm guessing she already forgot about dad or even me and still blame me for what happened to him." You added followed by your chuckles.

Mikey stared at you for a moment and went back staring at his big bro's grave stone as he started talking about how he felt when his family slowly leaving him alone and also blame himself for what happened about them.

You hated him talking like that even Thought you were just like him before.

Looking around your surroundings, you noticed a pink flowers not too far away from where you and mikey are.

"Wow..." You mumbled in amazed.

" You mumbled in amazed