𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 18

╔═════════ ≪ •❈• ≫ ════════╗

2ND PERSON'S POV

Mikey had lost track of the time of how long he was mindlessly staring up his ceiling, not having any plan on getting up.

" Why does this world is so cruel?" Mikey asked to himself as his lips trembled from ghting back his tears, not wanting to cry anymore.

Takemichi and the others were trying their best to make him feel better by talking to him to the other side of the door, knowing that mikey didn't want to open it for them.

He wanted to be away, away from everyone that he thought they will soon ended up hurting him by leaving him, like the others did.

"Manjiro, open your eyes widely and you can see your friends still never leave you and tried their best to bring back their kind and childish friend they had"

Your words ring inside his head as slowly sat up on his bed and diverted his gaze at his window, where he can see such a beautiful view of the cherry blossoms slowly dancing along with the wind passing by them.

He stood up from his bed and went to look outside his window to watch the cherry blossoms from the outside, only for him to felt unbearable pain in his chest.

" This day... is the day you approached me with such joy showed in your beautiful smile, not even giving a single hints on how broken you are inside. But this day... also the day you finally left me and probably won't ever come back anymore..." Mikey thought, as he softly close his eyes along with his tears rolled down his cheeks.

He formed a small smile on his lips and wipes his tears away as he grabbed his jacket and went out to talk to your mother.

When mikey got at your mother's place. He suddenly spotted a woman with blue eyes like takemichi and have dark long hair, coming out your house.

Mikey assumed it's your mother and didn't think twice to approached her.

" Good morning, are you Y/N's mother?" Mikey asked politely, as the woman stopped from walking and stared at mikey with her blank, empty eyes.

" Yes, how can i help you?" Your mother softly asked, while just staring at mikey curiously.

Mikey immediately bowed his hesd slightly. " I'm Y/N's friend" He said, which it make the woman flinch in shocked, knowing that her daughter never had a friend before.

 " I'm Y/N's friend" He said, which it make the woman flinch in shocked, knowing that her daughter never had a friend before