𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 16

╔═════════ ≪ •❈• ≫ ════════╗

MANJIRO'S POV

I opened my eyes and blinked at the sunlight streaming through my eyes.

I laid on my bed for a few seconds, listening to the beautiful birds chirping outside.

I stretch my arms and legs as i immediately stood up and went to look outside my window, only to see such beautiful cherry blossoms everywhere, that their petals slowly falling on the ground so calmly.

I formed a smile on my face and didn't wasted any time and quickly did my morning routine.

As when i'm done. I walked out my house while holding Y/N's letter that i decided to read it at the cemetery.

I inserted my arms inside my pockets as soft and calm smile formed on my lips.

For some unknown reason, i felt so happy that i forgot about my pain seeing my house so lonely and quiet, knowing that everytime i woke up in the morning, i would always felt my heart getting tightened, seeing my house that used to be so loud and happy before.

"Guess, i'm starting to bring back my old self again", i thought to my self.

After i few minutes later, i finally arrived at the cemetery and found it empty again.

" Y/N's not here again?" I secretly asked.

I went to sat in front of my big bro's grave stone and grabbed the letter that placed inside my pockets.

I curiously open the letter and started reading it.

╔═════════ ≪ •❈• ≫ ════════╗

Dear manjiro

Good morning! I just want to tell you how much i enjoyed my year being with you! But since it's already spring again, i might not be able to stay anymore.

It was really my dream to be your friend, manjiro. I thought i won't be able to be one, but i guess god love me >.< and give me a chance to be with you and experienced the things i haven't did before, because of my mom...

Manjiro, keep that necklace i gave to you, okay?! and also, always remember that whenever you are tired or in pain, don't ever be shy to cry it all out! Cry as long as you can, cry as loud as you can. It's okay to cry, it's okay to look weak at others.