𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 15

╔═════════ ≪ •❈• ≫ ════════╗

2RD PERSON'S POV

After the argument between you and mikey. He was left on the empty street, speechless with your words.

He wanted to chase after you, but he thought you need some time alone for getting hurt with his harsh words.

As when mikey was done doing his morning routine in the next day, he immediately went straight at the cemetery to apologize to you for what he have said yesterday.

It will be the second time he is apologize, hoping that you'll still forgive him and give him a chance.

Mikey walk inside the cemetery, expecting you're already sitting in front of your father's grave stone. But to his shock, he found the cemetery empty.

He let out a sighed in defeat and decided to sit in front of his big Bro's grave stone, to wait for you.

However night came, you still haven't showing yourself yet, which it made mikey felt his heart tightened so much.

"I guess she already hate me for being so harsh towards her." Mikey thought to himself as he stood up from the ground with sadness on his face and just walk out the cemetery.

He decided to head towards you house, to check if you are there. But when he saw your room that you pointed the other time he walk you home. The light was off, that made him think that you must be sleeping already.

So, mikey let out an audible breath and just went home already.

While walking on the street next to an lake, all alone. He suddenly stopped fro walking when he noticed a dark long haired girl, staring silently at the lake where the lights of the city reflect on it.

And without any doubt, mikey knew it was you, leading his body froze with his heart beats so fast.

"Why am i doing? The girl that i have been waiting for the whole day is already in front of me, yet i felt hesitation on approaching her." Mikey thought nervously and he swallowed a huge lump of his throat.

" Umm, Y/N" He called out your name which you flinch a bit and turned around to see who it was.

You widened to see mikey, but you were quick to cover it with your usual calm face and stared at him, waiting for him to speak.