Chapter 3 : Give you everything

Authors note

Gemmies part ..... all right yall , if any of you dont like the name of the book I'm alwase open to suggestions . Though the cover will not change Cuz ...... this is an experiment to see if yall will read a book without Danny's face on it . Heheh .

Ok this chapter contains mention of physical touch and awkward moments , that may make some readers uncomfortable . You have been warned . Love you , you muffin mans , mamas and persons

bubblesXplural

Matteo's POV:

Song for scene ~ Go - Cat Burns

As the sweet sent of cinnamon and vanilla filled my nose , I held Danny ever so close to my chest . His stark white hair gently tickling the side of my face , as he laid his head back onto my shoulder . His hands were rested atop of mine , his breaths soft and slow , eyes closed and lips slightly parted . Beutiful .

Suddenly everything went dark , and the faint screams of drunk teenagers could be herd in the distance . Andrea must be here .

Me and Andrea have been best friends ever since high school . He alwase manages to make a huge scene when asked for a favor . Per say like today , I asked him to come and pick us up from the party . Yet he decides to shut the place down and get bodyguards to come and fetch us . Dramatic much ?

As I softly began kissing Danny's neck in the darkness , with only the moonlight  shining into the bathroom . Gripping his waist tighter I continued to softly kiss his neck . Turning him around and placing him on the bathroom sink  , he wrapped his legs around my waist . His dark honey brown eyes stared into mine , before our lips met in a kiss . A Soft , tender and passionate kiss . We stayed in this position for a few more moments before I pulled away and proceed to carry him out of the venue . He buried his face into the side of my neck whilst my hands griped his waist tighter . Perfection .

Song for scene ~ who - BTS x lauv .

Just as we exited the door . Owen , the bouncer at the venue gave me a look that spoke , don't hurt him . I gave him a small smile before getting into the mat black Mercedes Benz ( X class ) with a annoyed Andrea . " Mat what the fúck took you so lo- . Who the fúck is that , and why does he have tattoos on his wrists ?" Drey asked with annoyance clear in his tone .

" Drey this is Danny and the tattoos look nice . Hes coming home with me , and don't you dare question me . You have that little sket named Chrystal in your bed every night . " I said to him . Within moments he shot back with a reply that made me chuckle a little . "Hey , she's not a sket , and shut the fúck up before I kill you and your little toy ." Ladies and gentlemen , my best friend . "Whatever , and Danny is not a toy Sweetheart ." I said to him whiles looking at the sleeping devil in my arms . Andrea sighed in annoyance before we left .

As we arrived at my house , I thanked Drey as I got out of the car still holding Danny in my arms . He drove of after giving me a very salty look . Fun , I guess .

As I walked into the house I was greated by cassie , my pet dog ( pure white papillon ) . She immediately started barking when she saw Danny in my arms . I'm shocked how Danny slept throught her ear shattering barks . Just as I got to the guest bedroom she stopped , thanks cassie .

As I placed Danny on the bed and took his shoes of , he began to whisper someone's name , someone I know all too well  . "Arny . " he said as I removed the jean jacket and placed it on a chair . After placing the covers over his body , I gave him a small kiss on his lips . "I'll keep you safe love ." I said to his sleeping figure before leaving to my own room . Hoping to awaken with the white haired devil still peacefully asleep in his room .

Arny's POV :

It's been 7 hours since I last herd from or saw Danny . Worried is beyond an understatement when referring to how I feel at this very moment . I've called him 10+ times and his phone will always go to voicemail . What if he's hurt , what if somone kidnapped him . What if he's dead .

Deciding to try calling him again , I picked up my phone and called once again . ( Ps : its 04:33 am ) . Likely this time a husky voice answered the phone , asleep ? He was asleep ? . "Danny where the fúck are you , why aren't you home , are you ok ?" I said to the sleepy man on the other side of the phone . He sighed before speaking words that made my stomach drop , " I dont know where I am , but it's nice ."

Danny's POV:

( Song for scenes ~ Lacrimosa , Requiem - Mozart )

I quickly hung up the phone before saying anything else . Because truely , I don't know where I am . Getting out of the soft covers I noticed that  I was still in my clothes from last night and my shoes were right next to the bed .

As I began walking towards the connecting bathroom , I noticed that the shampoo and conditioner I normally use are all here . If this is not one of my friends houses , I'm ready to attack . Well... I'm already ready to attack . Levels , you see ?

*After taking a shower (1 hour later) *

Walking out of the bathroom , I saw on the bed was a white t shirt with a black hoodie and blue skinny jeans . (Underwear was provided . ) After I got dressed , I began to make my way down the long corridor . All I saw was pictures of Matteo . Well now I know I'm in his house . How did I get here?

Suddenly a pair of muscular arms were wrapped around my waist . Startled I almost knocked over all the pictures on the walls . "Good morning sweetheart , how did you sleep ?" Matteo said with his signature British accent making his words sound like a symphony . Why on earth is this man so atractive ? Witchcraft?

The morning was fairly normal , with Matteo giving me a flirtatious smile and a witty remark every now and then . After we finished breakfast  , he gave me my clothes alredy washed and folded . Shít , they smell like him . Before pondering the subject any further I decided to call Arny to come and pick me up . Now I'm a bit afraid , not of him not coming.  But of what he will do if he comes .

Arny arrived and I quickly said thank you and waved bye to Matteo . Just as I got into the car Arny began scolding me . Why does he look so cute when he's mad ? As we pulled into the driveway of the house I got out and quickly entered the house .

Mission ,'get Matteo's scent of my clothes before Arny notices ' is a go . I quickly went up to my room and sprayed some of my cologne on my clothes and put them away . Arny came in shortly after and we laid on the bed and watched Anime till I fell asleep . I know he's still mad at me , but I don't remember passing out or being taken home by Matteo . I will apologize again tomorow , but at least I'm safe . With that thought I began to dream about how me and Arny would walk on the beach on windy days .

I miss our walks .... soon we will once more . Once it stops raining so much .

Hi guys I know this took a bit long but I'm making a plan , I've got accounting to worry about right now . But I'll make time for this book soon .  ❤ love you guys and thank you for supporting me .

bubblesXplural