chapter 13 : Smoking mirrors

Authors note

This chapter contains triggering themes and smut .

Enjoy

bubblesxplural

ADHD with a sprinkle of autism - ClC

Matteo's POV :

*Two weeks later*

If anyone where to ever ask how I was doing , shit would be the only answer . Yes Marcey is alright , Brandon is no longer upset and my family is still as terrible as always .

As I stand on the hospital rooftop , all i can think of is how stupid i was for thinking my parents could change . They should thank their lucky starhs that Marcey is alright . If she had died they would have followed her into death .

Next time I wont allow those fúck-ups to hurt her . As long as I live she will remain safe .

Danny's POV:

The last 2 weeks have been chaos . For everyone . No one is dead lucky , but Jaycee has been acting very strange . She's always either in her own universe or on a phone call with someone she refers to as Lucifer , or Anton .

Arny has also been acting off . 'Jessy' has also been calling much more than normal .

As the sun sets over the horizon , the cold pricking my skin as the last of the suns rays disappear into the trees . Still I long for and miss Arny's touch . The thought of his eyes lingering over my body still leaving me in a daze .

Just as I was about to go back inside I'm stopped by the dark prince . Drenched in sweat and panting . His dark curls clinging to his forehead  las a mischevious smirk laid perfectly across is features . Heading inside of the house with Arny's hand on my lower back I knew that 'jessy' would be a topic that had to be discussed today . Even if it stings .

Arny disappeared into the bathroom whilst I washed the dishes . His phone had been left on the counter with me and continued to ring , with Jessy being the caller every time . 'Who the Fúck is this bítch?' As I finished cleaning up the kitchen , Arny emerged wearing black sweatpants and a loose grey sweatshirt . "Arny , we need to talk ." I said as I hopped onto the island . His eyes darted over to me flashing a look of  concern before he spoke . "Sure , what's up ."  Here goes nothing I guess .

"Arny . Who the Fúck is Jessy ?" I said with as blank of an expression as I could muster . A sigh of relief sounded from Arny as he once more spoke . "I thought I  fúcked up really bad . Jessy is Jaycee.... I saved her as Jessy  cuz she calls me Anton ." He said , a slow a ger bubbled in my stomach . This lil bítch .

"This bítch is the biggest cock blocker and cause of my blue balls . I'd kill her if I didn't love her as much as I do ." I said as I ran my hands through my hair in an attempt to calm down . Arny gaze still fixed on me as our eyes connect . His eyes still painting a picture of lust and desire as he spoke . His tone only to be described as a low whisper as he moved closer to me . "Sweetheart remember , its always my duty to make you feel good . If you ask I could fix that ." His hands had now began to move down my chest and grip my waist .

"Please ." I spoke in a soft whisper . Our lips met in a soft kiss  that grew in intensity as the seconds continued to tick by on the clock . My attempts to hide my moans had resulted in soft whines and moans escaping my lips and Arny hamds continued to caress my thighs .

We broke the kiss , both panting for air . Arny began tracing a path of soft warm kisses down my neck . "As you wish baby boy ." He spoke before nibbling on my earlobe .

Ecstasy is said to be an understatement when describing how I feel . The dark prince truely is my weakness .

Attendez et voyez.

Yoooooo , so I have a new book that is currently getting a bit more love than this one cuz I plan for it to be a bit shorter than this one . So updates on this one might be a bit more scares than they already are . But I'll try my best for yall .

Love you my lil cookie monsters .

bubblesxplural.