Chapter 15 : Cloak and rhyms

Authors note

Yes once more I'm back , troublesome I know .... late to return I knowwwww. But I'm trying . As I've already mentioned I have another book that is getting more love , and I am trying to decide my attention equally but as of now I have exams coming up . Even though it's still January ( when I started wrighting this ) I have to study .... and everything is getting in my way so this isn't going well at all . Yeah this chapter contains everything akward . Nothing really smutty so have fun with whatever I manage to conjure up .

Enjoy.

bubblesxplural .

Danny's POV :

The sun . THE FÚCKING SUN , WHY IS IT SO BRIGHT . The nerve in some people to create curtains that have the tinny gap that let's the sunlight just sting your eyes . Just as I began to toss and turn , I hear the soft growl from the dark prince himself as he brushes aside the curtain of curls ; exposing his brown orbes . "Why did you choose these curtains ? The sun hurts ." He said with a long yawn . Smells like rosemary and popcorn .

"I think I might have done it because I knew that it acts as a good alarm . If not that then I have no clue . " My eyes continued to water as I stretched my body out . The sweet sound of the prince behind me leaving me to wish for his lithe fingers to once more glide over my body . "Fúck me ." Arny spoke in a very irritated tone . Turning around to face him  , I spoke in a very hushed tone . "With pleasure sweetheart ."

Moments later our lips connected his soft curls brushing my forehead as he climbed over top me . Ever so tardily he began leaving small hickeys on my neck . His dark orbes filled with lust .

His hand began moving from my chest to my hips as he left small red love bites on my collarbone .

Abruptly the dark prince came to a halt . With a mischevious look painted in his eyes he spoke . "I cant always give you what you want love . Patience is key ." Slowly he stood up off of me and began making his way over to the bathroom . Leaving me once more with a 'problem' I'd have to solve on my own . Caused by none other than Arny .

Though I hope he knows , revenge is a dish best served with lemon juice and hot sauce .

Attendez et voyez .

Yall i know its short , but I'm trying innit ..... its kid of tough rn but I'll figure it out and make it work , until next time yall

Love youss

bubblesxplural.