chapter 4 : My gemini

Authors note

Hey yalls , I know it's been long but I'm trying . Wrighters block hurts . But this chapter contains allot of cute and confusing   behavior . Ps : I passed accounting with improvement .... I went from a D- to a B

Enjoy

bubblesXplural

Danny's POV:

Waking up with a screaming headache I noticed that Arny isn't next to me . Shít he must of stormed of in the middle of the night . Throwing the covers beside me I quickly got up and soon after heard the soft sound of the shower . Ok he's in the shower ....... that gives me an idea .

Making my way to the guests bathroom I took a quick shower , knowing that Arny would take forever . As I got back to the bedroom the bathroom door opened ; and out walked the god of war . Hair still slightly wet as water drops littered his shoulders . "My goodness sir , do you always have to be so atractive ? Hm?" I said to Arny as we shared a passionate kiss . His wet locks gently brushing my forehead as I sat down on the bed . My idea is working .

Arny's POV:

As if I'd let him have the pleasure as to get his way . A punishment is still due . Ever so gently my fingers intertwined with Danny's hair , playing with his wet locks . Relaxing .

With my hand on his nape deepening the kiss , Danny's soft moans coaching me to continue . So too did I . His hands snaked behind my waist , pulling me closer . Slowly moving from his lips to his jaw , nibbling at the soft flesh and kissing the small bite marks . Danny began tiling his head to the side giving me more access to his neck ; but this is where the fun part comes in .

Comming to an abrupt halt,  I pulled away and looking directly into his brown orbes . "Why did you stop ?" He asked with lust and anger swirling in his eyes . With a sly smirk I replied , "Well sweetheart , we can't let all of your actions go unpunished now can we ? So this is the punishment you shall now bear . Do be a good boy and abide by the rules set for you ." Anger and disappointment still evident in his eyes .
So cute .

Matteo's POV:

Danny

Hey , would you like to go to the movies with me
14:33

Yeah sure , what time .
14:45

The movie starts at 9 so I'll pick you up at 7 so we can get something to eat before as well .
14:53

That sounds great , see you at 7
15:05

~

~~~~~~~~

Shocking , I didnt really think Danny would want to go out with me after the incident the other day . Thought is seems he has forgiven me before I even go there chance to apologize . Thought it just means that I get to spend more time with the dark prince .

Deciding to wear black Jeans and a beige hoodie with white sneakers . Dare I say it but I look good  , leaving my hair to fall to my shoulders . 6:30 pm by the time I get to Danny's house it'll be 7 right on time , punctuality has always been my strong suit .... Well only on certain days .