chapter 5 : cosa stavi dicendo

Authors note

Hi humans,  I started this chapter while visiting my grandmother .... but that's another situation , it feels illegal wrighting again but I'm trying to break free of wrighters block . It's been with me for the past 6 months a wonder I finished the first  book . Anyways WARNING : This chapter contains smut-ish tings and examples of a degradation kink along with punishment and or pain inflicted on certain characters ..... you have been warned .

bubblesXplural

Danny's POV:

I awoke the next day with a sharp pain on the side of my neck followed by a painfull headache . Seeing the remote rested under my stomach and my muffin untouched , I reached for my phone  and checked the time . 07:22 am . I don't know why I'm awake at this time of day , but I do miss my bed and I think it's a good idea to go to bed . Even if it's seven in the morning .

Just as I put the muffin back into the fridge the events from yesterday came flooding back into my mind . I went on a date with Matteo ; he threw up after the rollercoaster , we had a walk on the beach ; Matteo KISSED ME , something happened to him , Arny choked me and something broke upstairs . Well then I now know why I did not sleep in my bed yesterday night though I am curious as to what did he break .

As I walk through the hallway upstairs I saw the shattered vase on the black tiled floor . 'I'm just glad he did not break a window again ' I said to myself as I entered the main bedroom I noticed that Arny had left . The bed was neatly made , towels changed , curtains open . Maybe he went out . I mean that is the only explanation . Choosing to overthink in the shower I grabbed a clean towel and turned on the hot water .

As I continued to wash my hair I cept on thinking about if Matteo is ok . I should text him and apologize after this . Only problem I'd then what ? Another one is what if Arny finds out I'm still in contact with Matteo . To feed my curiosity I do this . I really am stupid sometimes..... but it's not my fault . This situation hurts my mind and even the thought of Arny's eyes could make even the strongest warrior fall to their knees .

(Song for scene : bazzi - humble beginnings)

Arny's POV:

Faster my mind commanded as I ran around the third block . Go faster a small voice in my head continued to say . I began running even faster . I felt free , safe and in my element . On my morning run I managed to figure out Danny's punishment . The best one yet if I say do myself . The only problem is he has been known to enjoy being punished . Confusing I know but I'll make a plan .

Arriving at the house I opened the door , and noticed Danny had woken up and cleaned the house ? Deciding not to pay it too much mind I went to the kitchen to get myself some water . There  sat on the island in my baby blue hoody and black trainers  ; was Danny with his hands on his lap and hair slightly wet .

"Hi Danny ." I said before brushing past him to get a bottle of water from the fridge . He gave me a small smile before jumping down and walking over to me . In the corner of his eyes seemed to be unshead tears . "Arny , I-I'm s- " , he began to stutter . I keep forgetting he hates apologizing . This may just be his new punishment . 

Heavily he sighed before continuing with his attempt at saying the two words that he does not quite favor . " Arny , I'm sorry for everything that happened the other night . I won't lie and say I did not enjoy it , because I know you hate it when I lie , but I truely do regret my actions . I did apologize to Matteo for what happened , I  know you might not forgive me now but .... please do know that I truely am sorry ." He said the tears that brimmed his eyes just moments ago now steamed down his rosy cheeks .

With a small smile I then spoke . "It's ok Danny and your right I don't forgive you just yet , but I do accept your apology . Now please don't cry , you look kind of high when you cry ." He gave me a small smile and wiped the tears off of his face . As his topaz colored orbes opened once more I found myself trapped in them  .

Within mear moments our lips met in a soft and tender kiss . Danny began to run his fingers through my soft curls as I pulled him closer to me . A soft and barely audible moan escaped from his lips . Pulling away I began to kiss down his neck and jaw as his hands began to venture under my top ; slowly pulling it off . Ever so softly I lifted Danny onto the counter . His soft moans still only to be herd by me . My top was now in some corner of the kitchen . My main focus being only on the beauty infront of me knows as Danny .

Danny's POV :

His lips felt like Egyptian silk , so soft and delicate . His hands caressing my thighs ever so softly as I sat on the kitchen counter . My body wanting him to do more , to touch me more , to pleasure me . Arny's hands began moving higher up my thighs as he continued to bite and suck on my neck . Trying to not scream right there and then I let out a soft moan . Arny chuckled and picked me up off the counter and we began to move upstairs .

As we reached the bedroom Arny placed me on the bed before kissing my lips once more . Kissing him back with the same hunger and passion , ever so softly I herd him grunt . As my hands began moving down his bare chest he continued to kiss my lips whilst caressing my thighs . Right as I approached his lower abdomen he stopped and kissed the tip of my nose . He then leaned down to my ear and in a soft whisper said , " Now this is your punishment . Your not allowed to touch yourself or have someone's hands on you ; and if you do , I'll make this permanent . Understood ? " Thereafter nibbling on my earlobe . Biting my lower lip I then softly replied , " Yes ." Still panting with my hands now on  Arny's back . "Yes who ? " he said as his right hand once again gripped my throat .

" Yes sir . " I said before he began to lightly squeeze it .

" Good boy ." He said and with a final peck on my lips he went to the bathroom to take a shower . Leaving me alone in the bedroom all hot and bothered . All I wanted was his hands against my body once more . All I needed was for him to pleasure me . 'This bítch , this little fúcking bítch .' I thought to myself before getting up and ordering a pizza . In all honesty I'm too lazy to cook tonight .

Arny's POV:

Leaving my horny little boy in the bedroom alone I walked into the bathroom and turned on the cold water . After putting my trainers in the laundry basket I stepped into the shower . The cold water feeling like small needles on my skin . A feeling I strangely enjoyed .

As I continued my shower my thoughts continued to drift off to Danny's eyes , how sweet his skin tastes . How intoxicating his scent is , how fúcking sexy he looks in my hoody . His lust filled eyes as I pulled away from him . Somehow I was already turned on once again . Just the thought of him is enough to have me thinking of every sinful thing I wish to do to his body .

After my shower I walked out into the bedroom only to find Danny now fast asleep ; and still in my hoody . Dare I say but he looks all too sexy . After putting on a pair of boxers  , I turned the light of and got into the covers with the dark prince . Almost instantly he put his arm on my chest  and snuggled into my side . Ever so softly I began to play with his hair . After a little while my eyes became heavy and I joined the white haired devil in dream land . With his head rested on my chest and his hand above my heart .

" Ti amo bambino ." I said to the sleeping Danny before falling asleep .

Attendez et voyez.

Hi everyone , sorry it's been so long . School is currently drilling me and I'm still figuring some stuff out in my life : )  . I also have a performance to prepare for in May ...... but thank yall for reading and I love you my lil cookie monsters ❤❤

bubblesXplural