chapter 7 : midnight Roux

Authors note

Heya , ok listen . Warning: This chapter contains smut from the begining and throughout . As well as actions that should only be replicated with concent from all parties . If you are against any form of homosexual interactions ; then why in the name of idiogic fùckary are you reading my book . Other than that enjoy my loves . Just as in all of my books this chapter contains foul language and there will be extraordinarily weak attempts at censoring it . I mean at this point it's kind of obvious . I as wrighter am not liable for any trauma you may have after reading this or any of my books , these are all for entertainment purposes only . You have been warned

Not edited .

bubblesXplural

Danny's POV :

As if per say I had awoken a beast his eyes seemed to go from warm and loving , to cold and dominating . Ever so harshly his fingers dug into my sides as he began biting my neck . My hands held onto his broad shoulders as he continued the assault on my neck . Teasingly he made me wait , patience being a blind man's game .

"Sweetheart you always seem to be making a incredible effort , when it comes to pushing my buttons and leaving me frustrated . Now I feel it right that it's my turn . " he said as he towered above me . The hoodie I had been wearing now in his hands . I'm not sure I like where this is going though it intrigues me .

As he leaned down once more to kiss me , my hands snaked around his neck once more . Straddling my waist Arny looked down at me , his chocolate eyes laced with lust and love . "Baby , before we continue I would love to know if your alright with this ? I don't want to do anything you don't particularly fancy . Do you trust me ?" He said with such concern in his voice , alluring , tantalizing , dangerous ; yet all in one still a caring lover . Slowly as my chest rose and fell my eyes darted from his lips back to his eyes , darker that normal yet still my comfort place .

"Yes ." Was all I said before his eyes turned black as night and he bound my hands above my head with the hoodie in this hands . His woody sent clouding my mind as his hands rubbed small circles along my chest and lower stomach . A small moan involentarely leaving my mouth .

Arny's POV:

This angelic creation before me now powerless and void of my mercy . His hazel orbes now brimmed with tears as his porcelain skin now a slight red hue . "Why do you have to be so much of a tease baby , Hm?" I said , my right hand now resting on his lower abdomen as the left held me up .

"Because your not holding up your end of the deal . " Danny ever so softly whispered .

With a slight smirk on my face I spoke ," My obligations to you I shall fulfill ." Once more he bit his lower lip to hold back one of his sweet moans . "By the end of our little game every sweet little moan you hold back now will have been screamed out . Whilst every one of your sinful desires be fulfilled ." I said thereafter slowly begining to leave cold open mouthed kisses on his jaw .

Lips slightly parted and eyes shut , a string of colorful curses lingered in the air . My hands began moving to pull the waistband of his trainers down tardily . Danny began to squirm as all my movements slowed and I had began to leave small hickeys on his stomach .

Within moments I had stopped .

Still bound to the bedpost he laid before me , flustered and covered in hickeys . Amusing and atractive in all ways . "No , Arny this cant be the second time you leave me in this state . " he said with venom laced in his words . "Well then sweetheart I'll let you choose . Either you be a good boy and let me please you , or be a little brat and I will punish you like s-" Before I could utter the last word Danny spoke . His words bringing a small smirk to my face .