Chapter 6 : Crimson eyes

Authors note

This chapter contains acts of violence and the prelude to smut from the begining and throughout . You have been warned . Oh and yes I'm trying to form a normal upload schedule heheh .

Ps : Sorry Danny..... 'cough'

bubblesXplural
                                             .                            .       

Matteo's POV:

*The day after the 'incident' *

'It hurts , it hurts so bad ' I thought to myself . Of course not referring to my now bruised eyes , but to my heart . Danny had called me yesterday apologizing about what the lunatic of a 2 foot furry did after our date . Thinking back to it now I know that it was worth it . Just so I could kiss him once more , and I know this might not be the last .

After taking a shower I picked up my phone and called Lucio , my best friend . There was an event in Johannesburg and I'm curious if he is attending . I might just die of boredom if he is not there . The amount of old men and kinky grandmas that I normaly encounter at these events sometimes make me want to fall of a cliff .

Danny's POV:

(Song for scene ~ Billie Eillish - Billie bossa nova )

THE SUN IS SO BRIGHT . WHY ?! Before I could start my morning rant , I heard Arny shigh  behind me . He then put his arm around my waist and pulled me into his chest . "Good morning Gloria ." He said as he kissed my ear . I think I'm going deaf but did he just say Gloria?

"Arny ? Who the fúck is Gloria ?" I asked him as I turned to face him . The ghost of a smile appeared on his lips , " Well baby boy ; that is your new nickname . " he said as he kissed my forhead . With one rough tug at his hair and a firm ' no ' I got out of bed and headed towards the bathroom .

Like bítch the fúck is Gloria .

Arny's POV

(Song for scene ~ J.S Bach cello suit no. 1 IV sarabande )

'This bítch' , and he knows it hurts .

After making the bed and recovering from my assault , I headed towards the kitchen to make breakfast . Oats and a fruit salad , problem now is I don't know what I'm going to do for the rest of the day . I could watch a movie , but the atmosphere in this house calls for grocery shopping and yoga . The boredom .

After I had taken a shower I got into a pair of black joggers and a strawberry pink sweatshirt . Danny had began to fall asleep on the bed half way through the movie we were watching , which strangely was a horror . Again he was wearing one of my hoodies , today it was a black one . As I began to play with Danny's hair he fell asleep . I'm starting to think he loves sleeping on the soft pillows .

10 minutes turn into 15

And

15 minutes turn into 3 hours

...... 2 ½ movies later Danny wakes up with the most disappointed look on his face . "You look unsatisfied my love , what happened ." I asked him as he continued to rub his eyes and slowly fall of the bed . He quickly sat up and gave me a small smile , "My dream was as one would say very eventful , yet I know that everything that happened in it won't happen in real life ." He said with a slight smirk of his face . Well then I know exactly what he dreamt about .

Sometimes it's just too difficult to resist the white haired devils charm .

Danny's POV:

(Song for scene ~ The weeknd - the hills )

With one very swift move Arny had me on his lap , straddling his waist . "Baby boy ; your going to get yourself hurt if you continue to test my limits in your cute yet bizarre ways ." He said as he cupped my jaw . His chocolate brown orbes staring into mine was making my heart do things I'm not use to .

In a very low whisper I began to speak , "Darling tis my specialty to tease , please and annoy you . Your the one who is not holding up your end of the deal ." Our lips now only inches apart . "Do tell sweetheart ; what is my end of the deal ?" Arny said as he began rubbing small circles on my upper thigh .

A small sigh left my lips before replying , "To please me . To leave me breathless with just a small touch . To make me feel worthless , yet like the most precious thing in the world all at once . Your end of the deal is to make what's yours happy , and fortunately enough for me . I'm yours ." Within moments Arny kissed me , softly and tenderly . He continued caressing my thighs as the kiss grew more passionate .

As we both pulled away from each other , Arny spoke with lust evident in his voice . "Sweetheart , you really do need to stop teasing me . We both know how bad this could get ." His hands had now moved to my áss , pulling me further onto his lap . The sexual tension between us now clouding my mind , in a low growl I spoke . "That's exactly what I want ." Our lips then met in a hungry and passionate kiss .

Oh yes my sweet fairy flies ..... I'm trying to do this thing where I become consistent and I'll see if it works or not . Oh and Yes the next chapter will be beginning with smut ..... funny enough . Also thank you all for reading and supporting my books.... I appreciate it allot ......
Love you my lil cookie monsters 😘 and happy mommy day .

bubblesXplural