Chapter Eleven: The Power of Invisibility

We were rudely interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Room service!" a voice called out.

I looked at Yoongi. "Was that Hobi?"

"Pretty sure that it was, Kitten," he says as he moves me off his lap. He gets up and walks to the door, opening it and glaring at our friend on the other side. "Have you spent so much money on expensive-ass clothes, that you had to get a second job, Hoba?"

Hobi laughs as he pushes the cart into the room, making Yoongi move out of his way or else he would have been run over by the little wheels.

"You're hilarious, Hyung," Hobi tells him. "And no. I have plenty of money. I just saw the cart when I was coming back from dinner, and told the guy that I would bring it to you, because you were just so tired." Hobi's eyes flick over to me on the couch. "Hi, Cass."

I wave at him. "Hi, interloper."

"Interloper?" he gasps and puts a hand on his chest. "You wound me, Noona."

I roll my eyes at him. "How many times do I have to tell you not to call me that, Jung Hoseok? I'm not Korean. The honorifics aren't necessary."

"Maybe I just like pointing out that you're eight years older than I am, Noona."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Hoseok!"

Yoongi is walking back over to us, but stops where he is to look at me. "You're 7 years older than I am? How did I not know that?"

"Probably because Hobi is the only one who knows," I tell him with a shrug. "He was sworn to secrecy, but I really should have known better than to think that would stop him."

"Hey!" Hobi protested. "I'm keeping plenty of your secrets, Cass."

"Oh yeah?" Yoongi asked. He walked over and sat back down next to me on the couch. "Like what?"

"Like how she wants to lick your neck every time she adjusts your collar before you go on stage."

"JUNG HOSEOK!" I yell at him. What the actual fuck? I am never telling him anything. Ever again.

Yoongi chuckles and clears his throat. "Yeah. Uhhh...that one's not really a secret, Hoba."

"What?" I ask, turning to look at him.

"Oh come on, Cassi," he says, tilting his head to the side a little. He's doing it on purpose to expose his neck. "I can see it in your eyes every time we stand that close together."

"Y-You can?" Okay. Apparently I was crap at keeping my own secrets.

"Yep." He leans over and gives me a quick kiss. "It kinda gets me hyped up before I go on stage."

I can't help but giggle at him. My soulmate is fucking perfect.

"Oh God," Hobi groans. "You two are going to be that kind of soulmates?"

"What kind?" Yoongi and I ask in unison.

Hobi points at us, his finger moving from Yoongi to me, then back again, and his eyes go wide. "That kind! That disgustingly cute, finish-each-other's-sentences kind!"

Yoongi and I look at each other and we both shrug. "Maybe."

"There's no maybe," Hobi tells us. "It's too late for 'maybe'. You're already there."

"You're the one that wanted us to be together!" I point out to him. Sheesh. He wanted us together. He didn't want us together. He couldn't have it both ways.

"No. I wanted you to tell him," Hobi said. "I didn't want..." he waves his hand back-and-forth between me and Yoongi again. "This. I just lost my two best friends."