pleads

It's now the next day y/n got up and remembered yesterday and shook her head with a little smile. "He's a baby but pretends to be all high and mighty".

She got up and got ready

Putting on another mask she took her phone gun and knife 1and walked out to her car for the day

She drove to the company and walked inside yet again to be met with nothing but silence with the occasional cough

She went to jungkooks office and was met by jungkook sitting on the office couch in a daze of thoughts. She knew it was about yesterday, she cleared ber throat and he jumped up.

Y/N simply bowed and walked to the other end if the office. The awkwardness screamed in the room, jungkook got up and made his way to his desk.

He was doing gus work but spacing out alot seemed like yesterday's events affected him alot. Soon he sighed and slammed his pen down on the desk.

Y/N looked at him and cocked an eyebrow at him. He looked at her and got up walking towards her grabbing ahold of her big hands in his little ones.

She looked at him puzzled he gave her a look as if pleading. He tugged her finger y/n simply let him pull her. He led her to the couch and made her sit.

She sharply looked at him next things she knew he was right back on her lap again. Her eyes widened a little as he out his head on her chest.

She froze he lifted his head and looked at her. His eyes were teary, "Please, I want a hug". She sighed and pulled his head back down to her chest, not even y/n knew why she was being soft to him.

Maybe it's cause appa told me to take care of him. Y/N wrapped her arms around his small figure and rocked back and forth with him.

Jungkook was crying. "I was s-scared I had a n-nightmare about i-it"."