coma

It's now the next day and y/n has a very important mission to complete, besides the mission being important its also dangerous.

Y/N herself was a but hesitant to go as she didn't want to risk anything happening to her that would make her family worry but she has to do it, it's her job after all.

She woke up early in the morning so did jungkook he knew about the mission and wanted to spend the morning with y/n. As she got ready he was there chatting with her and helping her.

She wore.

"It's time for me to leave babyboy"

"It's time for me to leave babyboy". Jungkook walked upto her and hugged around her neck wrapping his legs around her waist.

"Be careful please babe, I don't wanna see u come back with any serious injuries. If u can make it non at all would be even better".

He hid his face in her neck as she patted his back. "I'll try my best baby I wouldn't lie tho I can't promise". They stared into each others eyes with such love and adoration.

"Come back quick we'll be waiting for you". Just then they heard a tiny voice calling them from outside. They both walked intot he room again and saw Jay.

He clearly just woke up his hair was a mess and eyes barely open. Y/N went to him and lifted him to her chest seeing that he's struggling to keep his balance being more than half asleep still.

"Eomma where are u going". He yawned as he asked this snuggling into his mother's embrace. "I have work my love, but ehy are u awake this early".

"I just woke up for no reason and came here". His answer didn't give much justice but he's a child and still practically asleep so they let him be as long as it wasn't a nightmare.

Y/N kissed Jay's forehead and passed him over to jungkook making him whine. "Eommaa". He was gonna fuss but before he could y/n said.

"Don't be stubborn baby please, u can cuddle with your appa, eomma needs to go work, when I come back home we can cuddle all u want. I promise".

Jay pouted but nodded and sticked his little pinky finger out to his eomma. She locked fingers with him and kissed his forehead. "I'm going now bye I love u both".

They returned the greeting and y/n left the house with her troop. That's when the chaos started for her.

Y/N panted and she fought with her all, anything in her reach that she could use as a weapon she pulled. From old chairs to loose metal pipes that layed around the warehouse.

As she fought with three men at once while her guards dealt with the rest in little groups she felt a hard hit at the back of her head.

She head the hollow metal come in contact t with her. Someone hit her with another pipe. Her eyes screwed shut as she tried to continue defending herself and not pass out.

She felt the hot blood that rushed down from her scalp. She drifted and threw her hands landing one last punch on the men as they all passed out from the impact.

Y/N tightly held onto her head as she blinked continuously and then. She passed out. Her body dropped with a loud thud, her men turned around and saw their boss was down.

They immediately took out the remaining enemies and rushed over. "Boss, boss". They tried waking y/n up but getting no response and seeing all the blood cing from her head.

They all panicked and rushed y/n to the hospital she owns. As soon as they walked in with her numerous nurses and doctors rushed over and checked her condition.

Seeing the severity of her wound they got to work. Rushing her on a bed to a private room they started treating her. They ended up having to give her blood.

She lost over 25% of her blood and her body would not be able to stay stable like that. They tested her blood seeing she's an o+ they got to work and transfered blood bags to her room to use.

Once the procedure was done and she was in a proper room the doctor called Mr.Jeon.

JEON SOE'S POV

I was in my office dealing with some paperwork when my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and saw it was our personal family doctor's name.

I answered. "Good day doctor, what makes u call me"? "Good day sir, you're daughter is currently at the hospital". My heart sunk.

"What? Y/N is warded, why?". "She has been severely injured and her men rushed her here. She reserved a hit to the head which according to her guards caused her to pass out and bleed alot".

"When checking her blood count she has already lost more than 25% of her blood and we had to use blood bags on her. Now we've completed the treatment we have her warded but she's still unconscious".

"So I'd advise if u and your son come here and stay with her please sir". "Sure doctor we're on our way". We hung up and I sighed loudly my hands were slightly shaking I hope my daughter is fine.

Then my mind fell on jungkook and Jay as I got up to go to their room. How are they gonna take this. I made it the their room down the hall and knocked on the door. "Come in".

I got in and saw jungkook laying down with a sleeping Jay on his chest. "Jungkook I have something to tell u". I whispered and I sat beside him and lightly caressed Jay's hair.

"Sure appa go ahead". I sighed. "Y/N is in the hospital in a bad condition". I didn't have the courage to look at him while saying that. Once I did my heart clenched he was already tearing up.

"W-what, what happened". He held my shirt tightly as he sat up. "Calm down son she got him in the head and passed out from blood loss". "We need to go to the hospital".

He frantically got up and started rummaging through the closet changing into y/n's sweater and some jeans. He took some more clothes making me frown as I picked Jay up quickly letting him sleep on my shoulder.

"What's those for". "For y/n". He rushed outside followed by me. We got into the car as a driver came and drove us to the hospital the entire ride jungkook was fidgeting as he held Jay.

As we got inside the hospital the doctor met us. "How is she". We asked in unison. "Shes in a coma". Our eyes widened and jaws dropped.