light after darkness (part 1)

Our eyes widened. "What do u mean doctor how is that possible u said she was unconscious". "It's been over and hour almost two and she hasn't woken up we did further checks and realized she's gone into a coma".

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

Jungkook was sobbing hard and Mr.Jeon was in disbelief. Due to his father's cries Jay woke up seeing himself in such an unfamiliar place and hearing his fathers crying Jay became scared.

"A-appa"? Mr.Jeon noticed Jay was now awake and scared knowing jungkook wasn't in the right state of mind to see to Jay he took him.

"Don't be scared son, relax". "B-but why appa cry"? Mr.Jeon sighed, "baby, eomma got hurt". Jay innocently started looking around for him eomma.

"Shes not outside here baby, let's calm your appa down and go see her". Jay nodded and reached across to jungkook hugging him no longer scared.

"Appa, no cry please". Jungkook finally made it back to reality hearing Jay's words. He hugged back his son trying to calm himself down.

Once he managed to stabilize himself Mr.Jeon asked for y/n's room number. "Shes in room number 47". They rushed to the room Mr.Jeon was first in.

Seeing his daughters condition his heart broke. He looked behind him and saw jungkook was simply frozen in his spot. Many times jungkook had seen y/n injured but thise were mere cuts.

Not this which ended her up I the hospital in a coma. Jay wiggled his little body out of the arms of his dad and walked to his eomma innocently he climbed up on the bed.

"Eomma, we're here wake up now, u said I can get my cuddles when you're back right"? He poked his mother's arms trying to wake her up.

"Appa come one wake eomma up with me". He looked at his appa with a beaming smile but it dropped seeing the non stop tears that left his father's eyes".

Mr.Jeon approached the bed and patted Jay's head. "Sweetheart, tell me do u know what a coma is"? Jungkook looked at his father as tho he lost his mind.

"Jungkook don't try to stop me you can't hide this from the child, tell me son do u know what that is"? Jay nodded. "That's when people sleep for a long time, right grandpa"?

He gave the best meaning that could come to his little mind. Mr.Jeon nodded. "Yes son you're right, well that's what your eomma is in right now, a coma".

Jay pouted sadly. "Eomma is gonna sleep for a long time"? "So when will I be able to cuddle with her again"? "I don't know my boy but you can lay there with her for a while".

Jay smiled and layed down carefully he could see his eomma was hurt so he knew he needed to be gentle in his movement. Jungkook went to Mr.Jeon and hugged him crying silently.

"Why is s-she never c-careful, i-i always t-tell he be cau-tious b-but she never l-listens". He sobbed and looked back at y/n her state really hurt everyone.

Mr.Jeon and jungkook walked to her bedside Mr.Jeon sat in the chair beside the bed as jungkook sat on the edge looking at little Jay who was hugging y/n and looking at her pale face with his puppy eyes.

He reached forward and caressed her hair. "Wake up soon please babe". Then the doctor came in. They all looked at him he had some papers in his hand.

"These are some x-rays of the wound". He showed them, it was really bad, she even lost so much blood. "It's a miracle she managed to not bleed out more".

"Doctor can u give an estimate as to how long she'll be in this coma". "Couple weeks or even months". Their hearts stung hearing that. The doctore exited the room again.

"E-eomma wake up p-please I miss y-you". Even tho he didn't understand too well the situation he knew it was bad and now even Jay was scared and crying for his eomma.