light after darkness (part 2/2)

It's been three months already, y/n's body has healed fairly alot the bruise at the back of her head is now gone and only couple scars that are faded remains.

Everyday was really depressing for the family. Not having y/n around being herself makes them feel very out of place. Usually y/n would wake Jungkook up with kisses and hugs and affection.

But now there was only silence and the cold bed, for Jay he was always able to get cuddles from his eomma and often she would play with him with his appa but now there wasn't any of that.

As for with Mr.Jeon she was his biggest help with work and now everything was two times harder than it needed to be. Then entire mood of the house dropped completely in the past months.

Y/N really had her everlasting impact on everyone and it fully showed in these months. Today was yet another day of the family going to the hospital and hoping that y/n would awake.

The three surrounded the bed sadly looking at the girl that was still in her deep sleep. "Eomma u know I did alot of drawings for u to see, wake up please so we can out them on the fridge".

Jay pouted getting no reply he climbed back up on the bed as held his mom's hand telling the story of his week non stop little giggles came from him as he told about the fun he had learning.

Mr.Jeon and Jungkook just sat and watched the boy when all of a sudden Jay stopped talking. "What's wrong baby"? Jungkook asked him.

"E-eomma h-hand". They all looked at the hand which Jay held and saw her fingers moving as to grip his hand again. Their eyes doubled and Mr.Jeon ran out to call the doctor.

Jungkook ran to the bed and held her other  hand "Jay baby talk to her she's waking up". "Y/N babe can u hear me". Y/N's hand by now was already holding Jay's and jungkooks.

They talked back and forth to catch her attention and then the doctor came inside. "Back away please I need to do some checking on her". Jungkook took Jay from.the bed as the doctor ran some tests.

They saw y/n's eyes open finally after so long. They all felt a heaviness just lift off and vanish from their bodies, finally she was back and better.

Y/N blinked multiple times as she looked around to try to figure out where she was. "Alright all my tests are done she's perfectly fine u all can talk to her while I arrange the discharge papers".

They all went to the bed as y/n saw them she smiled. Jay climbed back on bed and was the first to scold y/n  while hugging her like a koala.

"Bad eomma, we always say u be careful but u don't listen then u got hurt and left us for so long. W-we m-missed you". He started to tear up making y/n smile sadly.

Finally she spoke in a horse voice. "I'm sorry baby, I promise I'll be more careful from now on". She sat up with Jay hugging him to her chest as she felt her head being patted by Mr.Jeon.

She smiled at him while he returned. Soon Jay came off of her and went to his grandfather who then took him outside with him to full out the discharge papers. Now only two were left.

"Did I scare u". Y/N gave a mischievous smile. Jungkook broke out in tears and hugged her putting his face in her chest. "I was so s-cared and y-youre h-here joking a-around as if n-nothing h-happened".

Y/N sighed and hugged him tightly putting him on her lap. "I'm sorry prince it won't happen again I promise". He locked eyes with her. "U promise to be careful all the time and u dont".

"I mean it this time baby". "Fine u only have one more chance I'm not playing with u get hurt like this again I swear I'll do the rest myself". Y/N laughed knowing well he would never.

"Alright boss as u say, now stop crying na, how long was I out for"? "Three months". "Woow really that long". "Babe how did this happen". Y/N squinted now remembering what had happened.

"We were in the middle of a fight someone came behind me and hit me with a metal pole before I could try to do anything I was really dizzy I somehow managed to knock out one more guy then I passed out, from there I don't know".

"Hm, just don't leave us like that again". He pecked her lips for the first time in so long, finally the family felt complete and content again". Then Jay and Mr.Jeon came back inside.

"Eommaaaa, time to go hoooome". Everyone laughed at Jay's silliness as y/n finally got to get up and go shower and change.

As she came out the room was packed up and clean now they were ready to go home

As she came out the room was packed up and clean now they were ready to go home. Mr.Jeon handed her the keys making her smile.

"Let's go". Everyone walked out with smiles on their faces and headed back home to finally enjoy life with one another again.