punishment/aftercare

Its been two months since jungkook started living with y/n. Y/N about a week ago finally built up enough courage to ask jungkook out.

Ofcourse he said yes and things have been going great for them. Right now y/n is out to a meeting and jungkook just got home from work.

Horny. All through the day he was winning in his office, couldn't get comfortable and always rubbing his thighs together for the littlest bit of stimulation.

All he could think about is y/n fucking him over her lap with her fingers while he's helplessly moaning her name. He didn't dare touch himself All day as y/n set rules for him.

One such rule being that he's to never touch himself without her or her permission. Jungkook stumbled into the house dazed and pants tight.

JJK POV

All day I haven't been able to concentrate im so needy. I stumbled inside my mind was in every other place but to get myself together.

I walked up the stairs with my shakey legs and to y/n's room that we share. I took off my coat and threw my pants off. Now I didn't care about the rules I needed to be touched.

Soon all of my clothes were on the floor and I was laying on bed slowly stroking myself. My body shivered at the slightest of touches, I needed y/n so badly.

I was stroking myself moaning and whimpering. It wasn't enough but I'd do anything for a little pleasure right now.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

jungkook was so lost in his own touch he didn't realize he didn't lock the door. Nor did he hear the front door open and close and y/n's voice calling his name.

Y/N walked upstairs in search of her babyboy that was untill she heard a very familiar males voice whimpering in her room.

She knew exactly what Jungkook was upto. She opened the door and jungkook jumped up pulling the blanket over his naked body.

He was scared and excited seeing y/n who stood tall and leaned against the door frame examining him. "'Someone's chose to be bad I see".

Y/N pulled up the sleeves of her shirt and walked to jungkook. He could feel the dominance that radiated off of her making him shiver in excitement.

Y/N hovered over jungkooks small figure holding herself up by one hand she gripped his neck woth the other bitting her lip. Jungkook whimpered under her clenching his thighs.

"How precious, the little bitch couldn't hold himself". Jungkook moaned at the degrading words y/n spat to him.

Y/N raised up from over jungkook still keeping her grip on his neck she oulled the blanket off of him. Seeing the way he clenched his thighs and curled his toes she smirked.

"What were u thinking of babyboy". "You fucking me over your lap with your long Cole fingers". Y/N chuckled, jungkook wasn't the type to shy away he knew what he wanted and he was going to get it.

Y/N gotnup went to her closet got something and came back sitting on the couch innher room she patted her thigh signaling jungkook to come and lay over them.

He waste do time in doing so, his tip dripped pre cum from excitement finally his little fantasy was come true. He layed over y/n's lap and was greeted by a smack on the ass. He moaned and shuddered from her cold hand making contact with his warm skin.

"You'll get what u want but, with a little twist". She whispered into his ear. "Count we'll go till 20. U dare cum I won't be easy on u". Y/N landed the first tight slap on his ass it echoed throughout the room followed by jungkooks whiney moan.

"O-one". They continued like that till 20 jungkook was on edge the pain and degrading was so good to him. His pre cum ran down y/n's pant leg. "Look at you making a mess already and we barely just started. What a pathetic bitch u are for pain".

Y/N then pulled put the pink vibrator she got from the closet earlier. Jungkook looked at it with wide eyes. "Spread that ass for me babyboy". Jungkook did as told and soon he felt y/n add her first finger raw.

He grunted in discomfort, "n-no lube"? "No, don't act as tho u haven't fucked yourself with your fingers before, you can take this raw. Like I said you'll get what u want but either a twist".

She added the second finger torturing jungkooks prostate. Jungkooks legs shook from pleasure his eyes rolled back he was tightly gripping the skin of his own ass that was already sore from pleasure and pain he felt.

Then y/n put the vibrator on and held it onto his tip jungkook flinched from the overstimulation he was now experiencing. But yet still he was loving every second of this, "c-close, mistress p-please".

"Hold it". Jungkooks legs shook harder as y/n's speed with her fingers increased and she added a third one in. She pulled put completly and went back in all three at once.

"P-please please m-mommy let me cum please". Y/N decided it was finally enough. "Go ahead babyboy". She pulled put and took off the vibrator stroking Jungkooks member she guided him through his orgasm.

He cam into y/n's hand with a big jerk of his body. He moaned out louder than before panting his body feel limp on y/n's lap. Y/N cleaned her hand with a cloth she brought and pulled jungkook up.

She layed him on his side cradling him into her chest. Jungkook was breathing heavily as he stared at the ceiling his eyes hazy. Y/N kissed his forehead and rubbed his back in circles to help him calm down and come back to his normal state of mind.

Soon she felt jungkook finally move his hand to grip onto her shirt as he smiled at her. "You did so well for me babyboy, I'm so proud of u". She kissed his nose jungkook felt proud of himself he made his mommy happy with his performance. Y/N made jungkook drink some water.

"Let's get u cleaned up baby". Y/N stood up with jungkook and took him to take a bath with her help. Once done she took him put dried him did skin care and put him in this

After After went back to the room and layed him in bed covering him with the blanket and put on iron man for him to watch on the TV

She went to the bathroom and quickly showered throwing on some sweatpants and a sports bra. She came back and saw jungkook looking at her with tired eyes.

She layed in bed with him took the TV off and brought him to her embrace gently. Jungkook sighed in comfort and snuggled into the bare skin of y/n's chest.

"Go to sleep baby, I know you're tired and sore, you were so good today. I love u babyboy". Jungkooks heart did flips at the praise he received. "I love u too mommy". His voice was a little strained.

"Shhh sleep, I'm right here if u need anything". Within seconds of having his eyes closed jungkook was out like a light. Y/N patted his back softly with one hand and the other massaged the tender skin of his ass to ease the pain for him.

Soon she herself fell into a dream land and they both remained comfortable like that for the rest of the evening and night.