finally at peace (end)

As the family of three got home after taking Mr.Jeon to his home. Jungkook got Jay showered and changed and layed him down for a nap.

As he got back to the room he saw y/n was already showered changed and laying down on her side of the bed. He sprinted to the bathroom quickly getting ready he threw on one of her shirts and went to the bed.

Y/N opened her arms for him knowing exactly what he was waiting to do. Jungkook almost immediately snuggled into y/n's chest laying between her legs.

They both sighed in content, it had been so long they missed one anothers warm embrace. Minutes passed where there was just a comforting silence untill Jungkook broke it.

"I missed this, I missed you". He looked up to y/n. "Do u know how broken everyone was without u"? "I know baby, I'm really sorry, I should've been more careful".

She gave him a kiss on the forehead and rubbed his back in a comforting manner. She was taking any scolding she got knowing she really should've listened.

The couple cuddled for a while till the door opened and a tiny figure walked in with a mess of hair and half opened eyes.

Y/N got up and walked to Jay closing the door she walked to the bed with him. "Eomma cuddle". He mumbled still half asleep. "Okay baby".

Y/N layed down with Jay pulling her shirt off remaining in her sports bra she cuddled him letting his head and little hands lay on her bare skin.

Since the day Jay was first brought here this is what he liked. To feel his mom's warm skin while cuddling, it was his comfort zone and a way for the two to form a bond.

Jungkook pulled up the blanket and turned hugging both his son and girlfriend. The family were all finally at peace.

They couldn't put am end to tough spot in their lives any other way rather than to just be in each other arms and presence.

For the rest of the day they all stuck to each others side Jay and jungkook even filled y/n in on what happened during the 3 months she was asleep.

So all in all though they had a dark spot they made it out totally fine and they're all now happier than ever.

This is how we bring an end to their crazy story. Everyone had they highs and lows but everyone turned out fine. One lesson to learn tho is don't take things you have for granted.

At any point in time something can happen whether you expect it or not. So be careful and cherish every little things along the way of your life.

With that being said this is Bodyguards Babyboy signing off ♡