first move

JJK POV

Both of their gazes were on me, did she really just say she's okay with taking me in? I didn't know what to do, I wanted to go but I didn't want them to know that.

Especially not appa, I don't need him knowing I have a thing for my bodyguard who is also the motherfucking mafia queen.

I finally built the courage to say. "Um sure". Y/N nodded and appa sent some maids to pack my things. Appa smiled and him and y/n started talking.

I sat beside y/n and just listened till thr maids were done and its time to go. They packed my bags in y/n's car as we wall stood and watched till they were done.

As they went inside I hugged appa "Bye appa" "Good bye son, y/n can always bring u to visit". I nod. Y/N came next and hugged appa he patted her head and they both smiled.

I was really curious how are y/n and appa this close. "Um, appa, can I ask something"? He looked my way "yes son". "How come u both are so close"?

Appa laughed "I just knew since she was a little child and I got the opportunity to play a big role in her childhood son nothing big". Y/N smiled and nodded.

"Oh okay, well let's go"? "Yeah I think it's time we go it's getting late". "Alright kids be careful bye". "Bye appa" we said together and y/n held the door for me as I got in.

Soon we left and was on our way to y/n's house I guess. The entire ride was filled with comforting silence. I never imagined I'd get this comfortable with y/n withing couple days but what do u know I did.

Soon I don't know when my eyes fell heavy and I was out like a light.

Y/N'S POV

The car was in silence only the sound of rain could be heard, its 7:30 already we spent a while at appas house waiting for the maids to pack jungkooks bags.

I look over at jungkook to find him asleep with a little pout on his lips. I smile and shake my head this boy is gonna be the death of me.

When I first look at jungkook you'd thunk he's rough and rude but that's just what he wants people to think. He's really just a babyboy that wants affection.

I would've never thought he would willingly just come to me the way he did earlier but it is what it is. He's my responsibility now so I might as well get used to it.

Soon I pulled into the drive way of the house

And called out some guards to take jungkooks bags

And called out some guards to take jungkooks bags. Once they did I went to the passenger side opened thr door and snuck my hand under jungkooks legs and one around his shoulders.

His head layed on my chest as I carried him inside compared to me he's quite small but just perfect. I walked inside took my shoes off and walked to the room which was now jungkooks.

The maids who were packing bowed and I layed jungkook down carefully slipping his shies off. "Be quite while u pack once you're done leave the room directly. No chatter either got it"?

The maids nod at my statement and continued their work. I made my way to my room and directly went to the shower. Once done I got changed into some comfortable clothes and layed down on bed.

As I was in my thoughts I heard my door open, I knew it was jungkook no one else would dare to just waltz into my room. Nonetheless I just remained with my eyes closed.

I felt him sit beside me and start to play with my finger, it was damn cute I wouldn't even lie. Slowly I opened my eyes and found him playing with my finger in deep thoughts.

"Jungkook what are u doing". My voice was rather raspy as I was laying down. He jump and looked at me with wide bunny eyes.

"U-um actually". He couldn't continue on making me chuckle. I sat up and pulled him to me making himself straddle my lap.

He looked into my eyes and I looked right back into his, I could see he was liking every second of this, "You're liking this aren't you kook".

He immediately broke the eye contact. "And what if I am, that's not your business". He was trying to be bold and overpower my aura.

I gave him a tight slap on the ass, "Don't be a brat and admit that u like it babyboy". His cheeks were on fire, he tried to hide it with his sweater paws but it was of no use I already saw.

"Don't try to hide now I already saw". He started punching at my chest which did absolutely nothing but make me laugh.

I hold both of his hands in one of mine and kissed him. He almost immediately kissed back I let go of his hands allowing him to wrap them around my neck.

I held his hips pulling him closer. Thr kiss went of for around a minute, the room got progressively hotter and hotter.

Soon we broke the kiss breathing heavily jungkooks cheeks were flushed I kissed his forehead and layed both of us down. I hid in my embrace before saying. "Does this mean we have something cause I hope so".