🍪-4-🍪

YESSS NEW CAP! Hope u enjoy the cap xd

Tw: none
『------------------------------------------------』

『Ranboo pov』

Me and tubbo were resting a bit after eating biscuits, I got out of my bed to go do some homework, I left tubbo resting on my bed, I think he fell asleep, I didn't want to pick him up as he looked quite calm.

It was quite boring to do the homework but I had to do it, to be honest, I wanted to just be with tubbo and not do anything else, but that's one thing I have to do, besides, tubbo doesn't seem to sleep much since he falls asleep too fast...n-no, that's not it for sure.

Ugh, I'm getting a bit worried already... I'm worried about tubbo not sleeping... he always sleeps too easily, he's almost always too tired and sometimes he has dark circles under his eyes... n-no, I don't think that's it, I think I'm just being paranoid...

I looked at tubbo, he looked too calm -tubbo you worry me... are you sleeping well at home? -I asked him, I know he was asleep, but I asked him anyway.

『Time skip... yass』

『Tubbo pov』

Oh, I had fallen asleep, I got up from the bed and went to where ranboo was -hello..- I said a bit tired.

-Oh, hi tubbo, how did you sleep- said ranboo with a smile, that made me blush, -well, I guess- ranboo grabbed my arm and sat me on his legs and kissed me on my face -that's nice tubbo- he said happily as I hugged him.

-I don't know, I'm just hungry boo, give me some fooood- I said pouting a bit, "ok, I'll get you something to eat," he said laughing a bit.

Ranboo lifted me up quite easily, he got up from the chair and sat me there, I didn't know that I didn't weigh that much, how strange they always tell me that I weigh a lot.

-I'll get you something to eat, ok? Wait here- i humend and ranboo left the room to get something to eat, i waited for him while i looked for something to entertain me, honestly, i get bored pretty quickly.

I took a laptop and opened it, it had a password on it but I typed "BeenBoo" and apparently that was the password... wow lucky me.

Ranboo after 2-1 minutes came into the room with (choose what you want ranboo brought tubbo, I just don't know what to put for lunch other than pancakes xd)

-w-...what are you doing on my laptop?-why yes and because I got bored- -b-but- I literally left for less than 2 minutes...wait...how do you know my password?-mm...I don't know, couple stuff?- ranboo laughed and handed me the plate of food while hugging me.

-I like your hair tubbs -- haha what a coincidence I like my hair too - ranboo laughed and started stroking my head, it felt quite relaxing to tell you the truth.

We didn't really do anything else special, but it was a quiet day.

『--------------------------------------------------------』

SORRY AAAA

I had no imagination xd, how disappointing, sorry!

544 pretty bad xd

I hope you enjoy the cap even though it's very short! Again, I'm sorry :[