15- oh boy oh boy

Remenber the girl that used to bullyng tubbo? of curse you do hahaha.
VÕCE NAÕ FALA BRASILEIRO- yes guys im practicing Portuguese bc I going to Brazil let's gooo!
anyway, back to the story

ALSO- tubbos father is now home hahha- he got back from therapy 😘 he is now a good man.

💢
Tubbo pov

Man I fucking hate school. now I do more, that fucking bitch..

Why the FUCK she is staring at ranboo so FUCKING MUCH?

Why? just- why- and she is staring at him like a fucking lovebird- ARGGGG FUCK I-

"Hey- tubbo- you okay?" oh shoot- I forgot that ranboo was next to me- "Oh- no, im good dont worry- all good" I smiled to him trying to not look so angry "You sure??? you seem.. stressed"-"Yeah! dont worry im okay" I could tell he was still worried "alright-?"-"TOBY! MARK! NOT TALKING IN CLASS!" shitttttt. I heard tommy launging in the background, I turn around and glanced at tommy while he was still trying to not fucking die of laughter.

🌿☘️

"So, then i come where she was and-" again, another day of tommy talking about his non-existent girlfriend, come on, it's funny gonna be honest, I looked around the cafeteria and saw that ass girl looking at ranboo again, whyyy, why now?? fuckkk I was happy before looking at her ugly ass face, I wanna dieeee.

"uhm, you okay tubbs?" pisssandshitttt- "oh- yeah dont worry about me" tommy then said "you are like zoning out so damn much, u sure u ar okay??"-"yepp, dont worry about me i'm okay"-"okayy??"

🌷🌻

I went were me and ranboo always meet, the library, Mm, one of my favorite places of the school, not only bc ranboo confess me here- is bc there are pretty books too not gonna lie.

WARNING: angst 🤪

I got there, God the library is literally empty. I walked through the library, where we always meet before I got there, I heard something- wait- is that- ranboos voice-? "ranboo, i really really like you, you so handsome and and-"-""wait- what-? uhm sorry bu-"

I didn't hear more, I peek a little bit and-

3rd person 😦

tubbo saw the same girl that was staring at ranboo kissing him, ranboo was in trance.

"w-what..?" tubbo said quietly and with teary eyes, ranboo then got out of the trance pushing the girl away, the girl looked confused as hell "t-tubbo wait-" tubbo started crying then "w-why?.." tubbo said "wait! no! is not what you think! p-please just- let me explain.." tubbo just looked down "i... dont fucking even explain anything, y-you know? you.. could tell me that.. just-.. you know dont even talk to me please.."

"TOBY PLEASE JUST LET ME EXPLAIN!-" tubbo ran, he ran so fast that he didn't even saw that everybody was going to their house or lockers, he quickly open his locker and got everything to his bag and ran out of the school.