9- Memories

🧇

I woke up to hear ranboo crying, I don't know what happened to him but I quickly got worried and looked up to see him, he was hugging me tightly but not that tightly "boo... are you okay..?" I started to wipe the tears away from his eyes slowly "i-i dont remenber your name.... Why im like this? why i dont remenber where am i..?!" ranboo cried louder "ranboo.. come on, stop crying.. sh.. it's ok" i said sitting up putting ranboo's head in my lap and started stroking his head soothing him.

"..." ranboo became silent and stopped crying so hard, he sat in front of me putting his hand on my cheek with a sad face "please... help me to remember, please..." he was still crying a little bit, I approached ranboo and hugged him starting to stroke his back softly, I started to talk "my name is tubbo... this is your room, and your name is ranboo" ranboo separated from the hug and smiled at me.

"t-thank you bee.." ranboo put his hand on my cheek and I put my hand on top of his, we brought our faces closer and put our noses together and closed our eyes.

🧇third person🧇

ranboo put his hand up to almost reach to tubbo's eye, quickly tubbo removed his hand "i-i... s-sorry..." ranboo put his hand again near tubbo's eye, when he touched tubbo's "eye" he quickly moved his hand away from tubbo's face.

tubbo started to shed some tears, ranboo moved tubbo's hair away from his face revealing tubbo's burnt eye, ranboo hugged tubbo and caressed his back.

"sorry, i didnt remenber the 'accident'" "its okay, dont worry, i will cover it up so you dont have to see it" ranboo pulled away from the hug looking at tubbo's face "no- dont do it, i like your face no matter how hurt it is" ranboo gave tubbo a small kiss on the lips.

🧇

yep this is all, is like a headcannon or oneshot, but there will be big charpers!

349 words