12- aaaaaaaaaah (yes this is my "random titles" phase)

🌻hi, also this chartper is like tree days in one chartper, and also this is for WolfyPawprint, hope you enjoy this wooo🌻

🌼tird person🌼

"tubbo- wake up" ranboo moved tubbo a little bit trying to wake him up "ahhh noooo, 5 more minutes.... " he said trying to pull the sheet back over himself "but- it's literally almost 12 pm" ranboo said trying to pull the sheet off tubbo "ahhh I don't care, I want to sleep " ranboo let out a little sigh and went over to tubbo to give him a little kiss on his cheek, tubbo smiled and ranboo left the room to go to breakfast.

"oh, hi ranboo, where is tubbo?" asked his mom "uh, he'll be down in about 6 to 5 minutes" ranboo sat down and his mom brought him a plate with waffles "thanks mother" ranboo grabbed a fork started to eat while he waited for tubbo to come down so he could eat his breakfast.

🌼seven minutes after🌼

"tubbo, wake up, your breakfast is cold-" tubbo groaned and opened his eyes to see ranboo and start to get out of bed "can you give me a hug????" he said a little sleepy "of course" tubbo stretched out his arms and ranboo moved closer to him to hug him "okay i will go downstairs to eat the breakfast".

🌼skip one day🌼

"mhmm... goodmorning my beloved" ranboo said hugging tubbo a little tight "morning boo" tubbo looked up to see ranboo face and he give him a little kiss in his cheek "okay we need to get out of bed to change our clothes, remenber that we need to go to college" tubbo hummed and ranboo removed his arm around tubbo.

they changed their clothes and they said goodbye to ranboos mothers "so, uh, ranboo" ranboo turned his head to look at tubbo "yeah?"-"are you sure about not wearing your glasses today?.." ranboo seemed to think about it a little more and then looked at tubbo and smiled even though probably with his mask you can't see his smile "yeah, I am, don't worry, I'll be fine" tubbo just smiled a little worried and moved a little closer to ranboo to give him a hug.

today was going to be a bit of a bad day for the two of them, as today they wouldn't be in the same classes for a good three hours and although they would still be eating breakfast together when they arrived, they would still have to separate at some point to go to their classes.
🌼

after their classes were over and they went home, tubbo noticed that he was a bit... off... he tried to talk to him but ranboo only responded with dry and closed answers.

tubbo was getting quite worried now, when the two of them got home, ranboo still wasn't talking, they went up to ranboo's room, tubbo sat on the bed and ranboo took off his mask and put it on the bedside table next to his bed, he sat down next to tubbo without looking at him "boo. . y-you are good?..." ranboo still didn't look at him, ranboo grabbed tubbo's wrist as carefully as possible to not to hurt him and sat him on his lap, he hugged him tightly and just moved a little so that he was sitting against the wall.

"boo? what happend..?" tubbo asked very worried, ranboo didn't answer and just put his head on tubbo's shoulder, hugged him a bit tighter but also gently to not to hurt tubbo "boo... please tell me what happend..?" ranboo didn't speak and stayed quiet "okay.. but you gonna have to tell me later okay? " ranboo nodded, tubbo removed ranboo's head on his shoulder and put his hands on his cheeks smiling, ranboo put his hands on top of tubbo's hands caressing them "c-can i kiss you?..." ranboo said, tubbo smiled and instead of responding he gave ranboo a little kiss on the lips, who accepted it happily.

"wait here okay?" ranboo made a sad face but only mumbled a little 'okay', tubbo got up from the bed and went to get a sheet that tubbo had once made for him, tubbo knew how much ranboo loved that sheet, so he went to get that sheet to make ranboo feel a little bit happier.

tubbo came back with the sheet and saw a sad ranboo lying on his bed, that made tubbo's heart ache a little, he approached ranboo with the sheet and put it on him, ranboo jumped a little with fright but then he realised that it was the sheet that tubbo had made him, he sat on the bed and tubbo sat with him, tubbo hugged him and ranboo accepted the hug a little happier than before "I brought you your favourite! "said tubbo happily, ranboo kissed tubbo's head and arranged tubbo so that he was sitting on ranboo's lap.

"You will be clingy all the day aren't you?" Tubbo laughed a little, Ranboo hugged Tubbo and put his head back on Tubbo's shoulder.

🌼in the morning wooo🌼

"mphmm, goodmorning honeybee" tubbo groaned and he looked at ranboo "morning.. also, thats a new nickname innit? " ranboo kissed tubbo's nose and caressed tubbo's cheeks, tubbo put his hands on top of ranboo's hands, good thing they didn't have to go to college today, still, ranboo had to explain to tubbo why he was sad yesterday, but first, tubbo still wanted to know that ranboo is ready to say it, he didn't want him to be sadder than he already was yesterday.

🌼

after they went downstairs for breakfast, they went up to ranboo's room again "so... will you tell me what happened yesterday..? i-i don't want you to be uncomfortable or anything but... I really want to know what happened" ranboo tensed up a bit "o-okay.. b-but can we cuddle?" ranboo was for some reason, was more shy than usual "ofcurse boo!" they settled down so ranboo is more comfortable saying what exactly had happened that day.

"uh so.. ranboo are you ready to tell me or?... " tubbo asked, he didn't want to force ranboo but he needed to know what was going on to see if he could help. "y-yeah... well... it all started when I walked into my classes..."

🌼flash back super duper epik 😨🌼

i wanted to make tubbo proud of me, as that means he was going to spoil me quite a bit and i like him to do that, it makes me quite happy, so.. if i went to college without my glasses for at least a day, he was going to be proud of me.

🌼

ranboo was walking to his classes, he was a little uncomfortable, because almost everybody was watching him, he walked to his classes, the teacher came blah blah blah, he explained things that wouldn't help him in his daily life but in an exam, suddenly a guy told the teacher that he was sleeping (something he wasn't doing, he was paying close attention to the class) the teacher called him and asked him why he was sleeping in class, ranboo said he was not asleep, the teacher apologised as he thought he was asleep as his eyes were quite closed.

everyone laughed at that, more at him, because his eyes were quite closed, the teacher told everyone to shut up and pay attention to class, after that class, the next class everyone was talking about ranboo's eyes, and not in a very good way, they were making fun of him, the worst thing is when he went to other classes.

(welp im almost crying people, my dad mentioned that he has 2 daughters, and.... I didn't said to my family that I'm trans, anddd that mf break my heart so bad- well back to the story)

it was horrible to have all the people in the class mock me in my eyes.

🌼end of l'Rückblende🌼

"oh... honey... you dont need to make me proud of you! if and if you even wanna make me proud... please do somenthing that is very far away from your dysforbia, i dont wanna see you again that off and sad, because you know that also makes me sad.." said tubbo very sad, ranboo hugged him thanks for everything he did and for staying with him all the time he really nedded him.

after some minutes, ranboo was more calmed "so.. uhm" ranboo said "oh? yeah?" ranboo Sighed "uhmm so.. you will spoil me??" he said all flushed and looking away, tubbo giggled and said "of curse my Meow meoww" tubbo hugged ranboo cuddling him.

now the Meow meow was happy
🌼

🌻hi im not dead btw🌻
🌻1478 words (wow)🌻