6

『 ----------------------- 』
『Tubbo pov』

I woke up in a pretty big bed, it wasn't really my own, I sat up in the bed, I was feeling a bit queasy anyway, the room I was in was pretty big.

-king tubbo? Are you awake?- I heard a lady's voice, I didn't recognise that voice, king tubbo? How did she know my name? Why did she call me king?

The lady opened the door, she was wearing a maid's dress, weird -oh, good morning king tubbo... king ranboo is waiting for you in the kitchen- what? Ranboo? -o-ok..- the lady left the room, I got up from the bed, w-what? why do I have a ring? I looked at the ring for a few seconds and walked out of the room -wow... how big is this house- I said while looking at the sides of the house, I went down the stairs, when I went all the way down the stairs, I saw the kitchen... and a man? He was quite tall... he had a tail and his skin looked black.

The man turned around and when he saw me he smiled at me, but his smile looked like ranboo's... what's going on? Where am I? The man came up to me and hugged me... who is he? -Good morning bee, how did you sleep?- he said... I felt more dizzy... what is happening... where am I... my head hurts a lot...I touched my head. There was blood. Blood was coming out. Some "ba's" came out of my mouth. My head was hurting. What's going on. Help ....?

Then all the pain passed, now I was in my bed, was it a dream? -R-RANBOO- I wanted to see ranboo, I miss him.

I heard someone running, ranboo opened the door to my room -tubbo?!- I was crying, ranboo hugged me -r-ranboo...- I didn't want to talk about the dream, I remembered it very well.

U-uh? What dream? Why am I crying?

『 ----------------- 』

:]

303 words