7- tubbo drunk?1?1?1

im sworry msbsjdns, also i undate my way of writing :]

🧇ranboo pov🧇

Today is my birthday (I know in irl it's not really his birthday now but it's for the cap :/) I had people coming over that I don't know, well, they're all my relatives but I don't know anyone, just a few grandparents. "Happy birthday boo..." said tubbo waking up a bit "thank you bee" wait... how does he know it's my birthday today?.

I ignored the fact that he knew when my birthday was when I never told him, I don't think it's very important anyway "come on toby, let's go to breakfast" I said standing up from my bed "nooo, I don't want to get up stay with me" said tubbo hugging my hip so I wouldn't get up "tubbs, if you don't get out of bed for breakfast, you won't get cuddles for 2 weeks" tubbo let go of my hip and started to get out of bed.

🧇little skip time :]🧇

It was already time for my birthday, it was 6 o'clock at night? I don't know, I don't remember, people started to come in, or not to say strangers, my relatives, a few minutes went by... I didn't see tubbo anywhere in my house, what happened to him now...? Ok ok, no ranboo, you don't have to think that something bad happened to him... maybe he's in the bathroom, or in the kitchen, or... Oh! Yeah... my room I had to go back there.

I started to go to my room, I opened the door, and I heard tubbo saying things but I could hear that he was in my... wardrobe? Ok, what the hell, tubbo was saying things like "aah ranb0o is ss00 hoooT" or "raanboo0..i neeD hIiiiim" or just saying my name, he sounded pretty drunk. I went to my wardrobe and when I opened the door I saw tubbo sitting there, there were two bottles of vodka on the floor and he had his mobile phone in his hand where he was looking at pictures of me...? "Tubbo what in the world are you doing" I said quite confused "raanboOo" and without thinking twice tubbo grabbed my arm and brought me to the wardrobe with him "tubbo what the hell are you doing in the wardrobe with two EMPTY vodka bottles..!?" I said a bit serious, I didn't want to scold him or yell at him but he looked like a kid who had done a prank "rahnbooooooooo" said tubbo while looking me in the eyes "tubb-" I couldn't finish speaking, as tubbo had climbed on top of me and hugging me "ranbooo" said tubbo very drunk while kissing my cheeks and stroking my head as if it was a cat.

"Meow meowww" what- "tubbs I'm not a cat-" tubbo started kissing my lips with a smile, they were short kisses, tubbo stopped and looked me in the eyes, he looked like a cat in love "tubbs come on, let's get out of the wardrobe" tubbo just looked at me in love and smiling, I opened the wardrobe door and tried to get out with tubbo in my arms happily succeeding, now tubbo looked confused, but quickly started smiling "hey sexy~" uhm, i was probably blushing at that moment "do you have a boyfriend?" Oh, he was pretty drunk. "Yep, I have a boyfriend" I said laughing a little "ow." I laughed and laid him on my bed, I cuddled with him while giving him cuddles "ranboo, do you love me?" "Uhu, I love you bee boy" I said smiling, I hope he would sober up soon.

🧇tubbo pov🧇

Ughh... my head hurts and my body hurts, I don't remember what happened, I just remember that I was pretty thirsty and I grabbed a bottle that I found, I also remember that I went with that bottle to the room, I thought ranboo would be there. I think I'm laying with ranboo, I looked at his face, and oh god, he's beautiful, I don't know why he doesn't like his face, I took advantage that he was asleep, and I kissed his nose, but that wasn't the only thing I wanted to kiss (sorry if that sounded bad 🤕 the barrio makes me thinks things that can't even sound bad 😃-) i went down a bit until I got to his lips, I felt ranboo's hot breath.

i started kissing ranboo softly, but it wasn't long, i stopped kissing him and ranboo smiled, that scared me- "hi bee boy" said ranboo smiling "u-uh.. e-ehm, i-im.. i-im sorry ranboo i- i didn't want to kiss you without your consent. . n-not my intention i-im sorry..." ranboo just caressed my cheek and kissed my nose "you don't need my consent for that bee boy, it's ok" I hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"Do you want to do something or do you just want to stay here?" ranboo asked me, I wanted to stay with him here in his bed without doing anything, just cuddling as usual "can we stay here..?" "Ofcurse bee boy" said ranboo giving me cuddles, i then fall asleep in his arms.

🍪

HELLUUUUUUU! Hope you like this charper :) wait for the next charper!

Byeeee!

889 words