14‐ bless me, just sneezed

idk fluff and more shit
also have you listened to five years of bo Burnham? do it
please I beg u
also, this chartper contains joking with sexual themes, so remenber, when a character is messing with someone with sexual things or playing songs that included sexual themes, is a teasing and is not mean to be serious. so watch out!

🌼ranboobs wow🌼

I woke up almost falling out of bed - I turned to see tubbo still sleeping taking up most of the space on the bed and hugging a pillow and having his mouth open a little (lol).

I went over to him to hug him. A few minutes passed and I got out of bed to go have breakfast.

🌼skip time shet im lazy srr🌼

I went back to the room with food for tubbo, put the food on my desk and tried to wake tubbo up by shaking him. Slowly, he woke up "*yawm* morninghh" he sat up in bed and raised his arms to me, I moved closer to him and gave him a hug.

"okay, now get out of bed" I said, tubbo got up and sat on the chair where I left the food "this is my fooodddd????" he asked "yep, now eat, I'm going to comb your hair" I went to grab a brush and approached tubbo again.

i started combing his hair softly while he was eating, i like combing his soft hair. "what do you want to do today?.." i asked, he finished eating the piece of waffles in his mouth and replied "idk, i was thinking of havin a chill day" i hummed in response and kept combing his hair, his hair was already soft but i kept combing his hair anyway. Really combing his hair is an excuse to be close to him.

tubbo grabbed his phone as he finished eating his waffles "can we go back to bedd????" he asked, i left the brush on the desk and sat on the bed, he smiled and came over to me and sat on my lap and put his legs and arms around my waist. "I love uuu" he said "hah- i love you too tubs".

a message came on his phone and he grabbed it seeing who it was, i just put my face in his hair hugging him "hey ran, i know i said to have a chill day but tommy invite us to hang up, do you want to go? or we just stay here?" he asked. "oh.. I was- really hoping to have a chill day, like, just the two of us, but if you want we can hang up with tommy, I mean we don't hang up so much with him and when we hang up we are all lovely dovely with each other" i said "'we' don't are all lovely dovely! you are," he said, I just chuckled at his reaction "yeah, say that to yourself".

"so.. do you want to hang up with tommy?" I asked "mh.. nah, you already said you want a chill day so.. we can go to the beach the next week, what do you think?" he said "well- we can". "mkay, I'm gonna tell tommy".

tubbo typed something in his phone then he looked at me "all done boss man!" I smile at how cute he act- "so what do you wanna do now?" he asked "uhm, we can talk and cuddle or we can watch some backrooms videos" I said, he seems to thinks about the options "we can just talk and cuddle" he said. I picked him up and I put ourselves in a comfortable position, we talk things that has happend some days and we cuddle, then he brought a.. interesing topic?.

"hey- remenber the time when you waked up with me on top of you and then I played a song?" he said, it happend very recently, and when I say very recently I mean 4 or 5 days.

🥐flashback pog? ranboo pov still, also this type of letter will be like the lyrics of the song playing🥐

I started to wake up, feeling somenthing on top of me, I guess tubbo feel asleep on top of me? strage- I always wake up or hugging tubbo or almost falling of the bed. I slowly open my eyes to see tubbo on top of me smiling "tubbo-?".

help me get away from myself

"oh tubbo you didnt-"

I wanna fuck you like an animal.

I hear tubbo laughing lightly- oh god.

I wanna feel you from the inside.

"tubbo- why" tubbo just laughed more

(the song is closer by nine inch nails, idk why would you wanna know but it works to troll people 😏😏)

🍕end of flashshit🍕

"yeah.. I remenber" I hear him laughing lightly "I'm sorryyyy forgive mee" he said "mm.. No thanks❤"

🌻

that's it 👏

you guys really need a update in this book lol
so. take care guys, remenber, its pride moth, be gay even if ur straight, act gay, do gay crime, eat water, and drink food

and that's all! peace 🙌

864 words