13- wiring what happend today w/ my bestfriend/sister

hello guys im wiring thiz bc u really seems to need chartpers lol
(ATENCION: I'm obviously gonna put some ecenes that didn't happend yesterday 🙄)
also don't mind my wiring I'm half dead and wiring this at 3 am bc of my fk sleep deprivation 💀

🌼tubbo pov (wow)🌼

Heck. well, yesterday was.. something.

🧇flashback (also this is more like a 3rd person pov so it can be clear)🧇

Ranboo was called at the office to talk, he didn't know why because he didn't do anything bad or somenthing "oh hello uh Mark was it?" ranboo nodded and sat in a chair "okay, so, i've seen people start to make fun of you for your eyes in every class you go to except mine... besides the fact that you can't defend yourself for being shy and not knowing what to say" 'how- how does he know all of that?' ranboo thought, and philza laughed a little (yeah guys, the principal is philza) "yeah I know enough about you right? hehe, don't worry I use to do that all the time with my students who are being bullied on by others".

"so, my point is that I'll get you someone who can help you with the bullying, do you have any close friends?" ranboo thought 'well... tubbo and tommy are my friends - well - tommy is my friend tubbo is my.... b-boyfriend... so i can say that tubbo might be? but- i don't want to bother him to be tolerating my stupidities-'.

"mmh. I see that tubbo and tommy are your friends right? but you and tubbo are closer, tell me, is tubbo more than just a friend?" ranboo didn't know what to say, whether to say yes or say anything, he decided to tell the truth he really didn't want to lie to the principal "y-yeah.... tubbo-is... my boyfriend" he said almost whispering "mhm, I see, you want him to be the one to help you with your problem?" ranboo thought about it, he didn't want tubbo to have to deal with any more things but he didn't want tommy to really do it, he didn't know him too well yet anyway.

ranboo just nodded and philza smiled "okay i will bring tubbo here" philza called tubbo on a microphone and after a few minutes tubbo was in the office "hello mr.Minecraft! " said tubbo with a smile, tubbo knew philza as he was a friend of tommy's "hello tubbo, so (explains im too lazy to do it lol)" tubbo just looked at ranboo with a face that screamed 'ARE YOU STILL BURSTED BY THOSE FUCKING SHITS? GOD IM GONNA KILL THEM' after all the explanation philza asked tubbo if he would accept to help ranboo to which tubbo quickly agreed with a smile.

🥐end of l'flashback🥐

as i was thinking about yesterday, i felt ranboo move, i guess he woke up "mmh... goodmorning tubbo" ranboo said in his monotone voice morning "hi" i said sitting up in bed to go brush my teeth, good thing there was no school today.

I brushed my teeth and went down to the first floor where ranboo's mothers were already there "goodmorning miss" I said to one of ranboo's mothers "oh hello tubbo! here is your breakfast" I thanked her and started eating a minute later ranboo had come down too "hi mom and mother" he said sitting next to me.

although i saw that he looked a bit..bad? i don't know but i can sense that something is wrong, he has been groaning all the time and putting his hand in his head.

"are you okay boo..?" he turned his head to look at me he gave me a weak smile "yeah, im okay.." i just looked at him with concern, i know he is not okay.

🧇skip time hahah🧇

we went to his room, he still looked bad, i grabbed his arm and looked at him "ranboo you okay?" i ask him again this time he thought more what to say "yeah just a little headache i will be fine"  i just nodded at me and we went to his bed to watch a movie or something.

"mhmm, what do you want to watch?" I asked "uh- anything is fine" I said 'okay' and looked for something to watch. I put on 'sonic the movie' i heard a laugh and looked at ranboo "what? it's a good movie!" i said punching his arm "ow" he said rubbing his arm and laughing a little (i'm watching that movie hahahah-)

we finished the movie and i noticed that ranboo fell asleep, i moved him a little bit to wake him up "mmh? what happend- *insert intense migraine* heck-" ranboo put his hands on his head while closing his eyes tightly "mmh? you okay boo?" i said turning to face him "y-yeah im okay.. d-dont worry" he said once more but i think he must have a migraine.

"mhh... you know you cant lie to me, go to rest okay? you need it, I'll get you something to make you better" tubbo went to the bathroom to look for migraine pills and found them easily.

He went down to the first floor for a glass of water and went back to the room to give the pills to Ranboo, he took the pills and then lay back down on the bed and slept easily.

Tubbo lay down with him and hugged him, sleeping just the same.

🌻

If you'd have told me a year ago
That I'd be locked inside of my home
(Ah, ah, ah)
I would have told you a year ago
Interesting, now leave me alone
Sorry that I look like a mess
(Ah, ah, ah)
I booked a haircut but it got rescheduled
Robert's been a little depressed, no
And so today I'm gonna try just
Getting up, sitting down
Going back to work
Might not help, but still, it couldn't hurt
I'm sitting down, writing jokes
Singing silly songs
I'm sorry I was gone
But look, I made you some ✨content✨

Also, according to Wattpad statistics, only a small percentage of the people who read my story's actually vote. It helps me a bunch, and helps me be able to make more chapters like these. If you did enjoy this chapter, please consider voting. It's free, and you can always unvote later. Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

I mean, you have no choice bc it's my b-day

edit: OMG I PUBLIC THE CHARTPER AND I DIDNT EVEN TRADUCE IT TO ENGLISH LOL MY BAD
1109