Chapter 3: In the Night

Sean made his way over to me and Mark after his band finished packing up their set. "Did you like the show?" Sean asked. "Yeah, you guys totally rocked!" I exclaimed. Mark and Sean took this time to catch up since they don't get to see each other often. I interrupted, "So do you guys have plans after this?" "No," Mark answered, "I was just going to head home and maybe play some games." Sean joined in, "Yeah I was just going to go back with the band to the hotel." 

That's exactly what I wanted to hear. "Who says this night has to end?" I asked. "Why don't we all go back to Mark's place and hang out a little more?" A little surprised, Mark answered, "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea! What do you say Sean?" "Yes!" Sean said excitedly, "Let me just let the guys know really quick, they can just pick me up in the morning." "Alright, we'll be waiting in the car," Mark answered. 

I followed Mark out to his car. Grabbing the passenger's side door, I shouted, "Shotgun!" Mark chuckled a little, "Sean isn't even here right now." "Yeah, well you snooze you lose." Mark chuckled more while getting in the driver's side and turning the car on. Sean ran out shortly after and hopped in the backseat. "Who said you can have shotgun?" Sean said sarcastically. "Me, of course," I said. 

Mark started to drive to his house. I took this moment to roll down the window and feel the L.A breeze. At this point I was a little drunk, but not enough to where I didn't know what was going on. I was at that perfect stage where I could just let loose and feel free. "What do you guys want to listen to?" I asked, starting to fumble around with Mark's car radio. "Whatever you want, (Y/N)," Mark said and Sean agreed. After picking through the channels, I landed on a station playing Shake That by Eminem. "Holy shit," I exclaimed, "I fucking love this song!" 

Mark and Sean yelled in excitement, matching the same energy I had. It's like in that moment we all turned into professional rappers when in reality, we were far from it. "2 to the 1 from the 1 to the 3, I like good pussy and I like good trees," we all sang together. I unbuckled my seat belt and hung out the window. The wind flowing through my hair felt so freeing. Little did I know, the two men in the car were admiring my actions the whole time. 

I pulled myself back into the car as we pulled up to Mark's house. His house was bigger than I expected. I guess that bartender money paid off in the long run. We all emerge from Mark's car and made our way to the front door. Mark fumbled through his keys for a moment until he found the house key and unlocked the door. After we all walked in Sean immediately found his way to the couch of the living room and Mark threw his keys on the dining room table. "You two get comfy," Mark started, "I'm going to change really quick. I hate this uniform, it's so uncomfortable." "Aww, but you look so adorable in it," Sean joked. "Shut up, asshole." 

Mark walked upstairs to his room while Sean and I laughed at Sean's comment. Sean and I made small talk on the couch. It was just the usual how are you and he told me a little about his band. I learned they have been playing for a couple years and just got signed onto a record label. Mark joined us in the living room and, call me perverted, but he looked really hot in his change of clothes. He was wearing grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt. The t-shirt defined his muscles a lot more for me and his pants defined his... well... you know... a lot more for me. 

"So," Mark started, "what did you guys want to do? We could play some games or watch a movie." "Hmm," I pondered, "I want to dance." Like I said, I was never one for dancing, but in the moment, it felt right. "I like the way (Y/N) rolls," Sean said, "Mark, I hate to make you work off the clock, but how about some drinks?" Mark sighed before saying, "I suppose I could grab something, what do you want? I got anything you want." "I'll just take some Jameson whiskey." "What about you (Y/N)?" "Oh no," I waved in a halting motion, "I think I've had enough tonight. You two will hate me if I drink more." 

Mark grabbed a couple shots of whiskey for Sean. "You're not drinking?" I asked Mark. "No, I can't," Mark said, "I have a medical condition. Basically, if I drink, I will literally go into cardiac arrest." "Wow, that must suck since your job is literally circled around alcohol." "It's not too bad, I just really enjoy making drinks. And the tips I get from all the drunk customers makes it worth it." 

Sean slugged back a shot like it was water, "So are we going to get this party started or what?" "I'll put on some music," Mark said getting up to grab his phone. Apparently, he had built in speakers in his ceiling throughout his house. I can tell he just picked a random party playlist because In The Night by The Weeknd started playing. I wasn't big on The Weeknd, but I'll take it. It wasn't a bad song, after all. I was the first one to stand up with Jack following my lead.

We all started dancing together, if that's what you would call it. We were really just feeling the music and letting our bodies do what felt right. I had come down from my buzz, but I had a high from the moment we were sharing. Mark and I naturally gravitated our bodies closer together. We were now facing each other, moving our bodies close to each other, but not yet touching. The eye contact we held in the process was exciting me. 

I started to feel upon my body while I was dancing, making his gaze follow every movement of my hands. His gaze met mine once again. We stopped dancing for a moment, and he leaned in quickly to kiss me. The way we kissed with the beat of the song was so satisfying. Our kiss deepened as he held my chin with one hand and pulled me in closer with the other. His kiss made me feel something I had never felt before, even with Felix. 

Sean took notice of us, "Woah, do you two want to get a room?" he chuckled. A devilish grin formed upon my lips as I removed them from Mark's. I had them exactly where I wanted them. "Maybe we should get a room," I smirked to Mark and then turned to Sean, "and maybe you should join us, if that's okay with Mark." Mark was a little surprised at my comment, but a grin formed his face, "I don't mind at all. Sean?" We both turned to Sean. Sean licked his lips before saying, "I do like the way you roll."