Chapter 4: I've Never Done this Before (XXX)

Have I ever had a threesome before? No. I've honestly never even entertained the idea. My past male exes would always try to pressure me to since I'm bi, and that's one of the many reasons why they're all my exes. I honestly don't know what's taken over me. All I knew was that I was leading two men upstairs to have sex. 

Once we reached Mark's bedroom, I grabbed Mark's face and dragged him into another kiss. This time the kiss was more passionate and full of lust. While Mark and I made out, Sean was feeling upon my body from behind me, kissing my neck in the process. I parted my lips from Mark's as I turned over to kiss Sean. Now Sean and I were making out while Mark was kissing my neck. Sean's kiss felt different than Mark's. With Mark, his kiss gave me butterflies, but Sean's felt like I was making out with a one-night stand, nothing but lust. 

As I pulled away from Sean, I breathily asked the two of them, "Have you two ever done this before?" Both of them looked nervous as they responded, "No." "That's okay neither have I," I grinned. "That's okay," Mark began, pulling my chin to make me face him, "we'll just go with the flow." I started making out with Mark again while Sean began to unzip my dress. Mark helped him out by pulling my dress down while still kissing me. My dress slid down to the floor and I kicked it across the room. 

I stood there exposed with only a black thong on, since I wasn't wearing a bra. Mark's lips parted ways with mine as he stood back and admired my body. "Fuck," Mark breathily let out, "you're beautiful." "Yeah, you got a nice ass on you too," Sean added. I blushed at their comments right before hopping onto Mark's bed. I signaled both of them to 'come here' with both index fingers. Both crawled onto the bed where they were hovering over me. One would make out with me while the other either undressed themselves or nipped at my neck. 

Once we were all fully undressed, they both took each one of my breasts into their mouths. I loved having my nipples played with, but both being sucked at the same time was a sensation I didn't know existed. All of a sudden, my phone started ringing on the bedside dresser. I picked it up seeing Felix was calling me. Mark took notice to who it was and asked, "Do you need to get that?" He sounded kind of disappointed, like he felt like the experience we were sharing was about to end. This also made Sean stop his actions. "No," I coldly stated and then turned my phone off completely. If Felix wanted to play games, I could too. 

Mark and Sean both went back to what they were doing. I took a lock of each one's hair into my hands as they sucked and licked at my sensitive nipples. A few slight moans slipped from my mouth. Mark left a trail of kisses down my stomach, making his way down to my core. As his tongue made contact, I arched my back and let out a sharp exhale. Not only was this one of the most attractive men I've ever seen, but he was also good at eating pussy. Sean removed his mouth from my nipple and got on his knees to where his member was in front of my face. I took it in my mouth, sucking it the best I could in the awkward position. I swirled my tongue around Sean's member in the same motions that Mark swirled his tongue around my core. 

I repeatedly let out pleasure filled moans while bobbing my head back and forth. Mark was so good at what he was doing; he was actually about to make me come. It's rare that a guy can make me come, they just never know how to do it right. I think that the whole situation just turned me on beyond belief, so that probably helped out as well. Mark removed his head from my core with one last kiss upon it. I didn't say anything, but he literally was edging me in that moment. My body was yearning to be touched so bad that I started shaking. 

"Are you on birth control, (Y/N)?" Mark asked me. I pulled away from Sean to answer Mark's question, "Yeah, I don't care about condoms unless you guys prefer it." Sean smiled down at me, "God, you're so fucking dirty. I love it, though." He guided my head back onto his member. I noticed that Mark was walking over to the dresser I mentioned before. He opened the top drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube. I took this moment to observe him and- holy shit. This was about to be the biggest fucking dick I've ever been fucked by. 

Mark made his way back to his original position. He took a small amount of the lube and rubbed it along his shaft. One of his fingers made his way inside me and he began doing a curling motion. I arched my back and moaned loudly as he found my g-spot. He chuckled and immediately took his finger out, "I was looking for the spot." My god, he sure as shit found it and quick, too. He lined himself up with my entrance and slowly put his member into me. 

I took every inch of him with ease while still sucking off Sean. Sean looked down at me and said, "Take that fucking dick, baby." That comment was so fucking hot, it made me quiver. As Mark pounded my g-spot harder and harder, I sped up my head bobbing. The room was filled with both of their pants and moans, including mine except mine were muffled. Hearing their moans was such a turn on for me. Just like making me come, it's rare I hear a man moan in bed, but when they do it drives me fucking insane. Mark grabbed my legs and threw them on his shoulders, "Oh my god, you're so fucking tight, (Y/N)." 

"Why don't you come for my friend, (Y/N)?" Sean asked me. They were both very different when it came to sex, but I kind of liked it. Sean was very kinky with his dirty talk while Mark had the perfect motions. It was nice having best of both worlds. Mark's motions sped up hitting my spot over and over. My breath hitched as I reached my climax and came on Mark's dick. Mark's mouth hung open and his eyes rolled back right before he looked at me and said, "You just fucking came, didn't you?" "Mm hmm," I moaned with Sean still in my mouth. 

"Can I have a turn, Mark?" Sean asked, turning to Mark. "Yeah, we can trade places," Mark said. Both of them took their dicks out of me and traded places. Sean flipped me over on all fours. I arched my back, so my ass was pointed out. Mark lined his member up with my mouth, patiently waiting for me to suck it. I took him in my mouth as Sean stuck his member into my entrance. Mark threw his head back as I began to bob my head back and forth and swirl my tongue around his shaft. Sean was pounding me from behind and while he wasn't fully hitting my spot, it still felt fucking good. Plus, I already came, so I didn't really worry about it now. My main focus now was getting the both of them off. 

Mark grabbed a handful of my hair and started guiding my head. I looked up at him and we made eye contact. Those eyes mixed with his face while he bit his lip drove me insane. I could tell that Sean was getting close because of the way his motions became sloppier. Suddenly, I felt his cock leave my pussy. "Fuck," he breathed out as he came on the small of my back. Mark pulled my head all the way back and started jacking himself off. I stuck my tongue out just in time for him to come in my mouth. 

"Mark was right," Sean started, "you felt so fucking good, (Y/N)." "Thank you," I said, turning back. I was still on all fours since I had cum on my back. "Let me go grab a towel for you," Mark said. Mark went into the bathroom and was back out in a flash with a towel. He wiped off my back for me, what a gentleman. Mark and Sean put their underwear back on, but I didn't bother. I hate sleeping in my underwear and it's not like these two haven't seen me naked. 

"Let me grab you a t-shirt to sleep in," Mark offered. "Sure," I said. I didn't really mind sleeping naked, but I did enjoy the thought of sleeping in Mark's shirt. He went to his dresser and grabbed a grey t-shirt that was very flowy on me. "Thank you," I said as he handed me the shirt. "It's no problem," he said. "You guys coming to cuddle?" Sean joked from the bed. Mark and I joined him in the bed, me between the two men. 

We all cuddled each other in a three-way spooning position because why not? Cuddling after sex is the fucking best. I picked on Sean a little for being the littlest spoon. "Well, I love Mark, but I would rather be the little spoon to you than him," Sean said. We all laughed and said our good nights. About 30 minutes of lying there together, Sean started to snore, signaling that he was fast asleep. 

"Hey," Mark whispered, "are you awake?" "Yeah," I whispered back, "what's up?" "I want you to know that I meant what I said earlier." I kind of giggled thinking of the many things he said, "Which part?" "That you're beautiful." I smiled at his response, "Really?" "Yeah. I just wanted you to know that I meant it. Good night, (Y/N)." "Good night, Mark."