Chapter 12: Lust Filled Eyes (XXX)

Mark kicked open the door to his bedroom while still carrying me. Once he had made his way to the foot of the bed, he tossed me onto it. My body bounced slightly as it hit the mattress. He soon crawled over me and attacked my neck with sloppy kisses. I rested my legs on his hips and trailed my hands underneath his shirt. One of my hands gripped onto the back of his shoulder while the other scratched down his back. 

This made him growl and bite into my neck. I bit my lip and let out a little moan from how good it felt. He released his face from my neck and looked down at me. "Careful," he growled. "Oh, yeah? What's going to happen if I'm not careful?" I teased. "I guess you'll just have to find that out for yourself." He grinned slightly after licking his lips. I moved my hands down and pulled up on the hem of his shirt. He raised up and helped me out by lifting his shirt off. 

My gaze was brought to his chest as he balled up his shirt and threw it across the room. I swear every time I see him without his shirt on, it feels like the first time all over again. His build is literally exactly what I've dreamed of being with since I was a teenager. He was the perfect amount of muscular, not too skinny yet not body builder either. And his v-line, my fucking god. It's like it teased me every time, making a perfect leading way towards what was in his pants. 

My perverted thoughts were interrupted when I realized that Mark was trying to pull my own shirt off. I raised up from the bed slightly to give him better access. My shirt was off and thrown across the floor. Mark then unbuttoned his own pants and yanked them off as quick as he could. Getting eager, are we? Oh, I can use this to my advantage. I proceeded to unbutton my own pants and take them off, trying my best to match his energy. 

Mark leaned over me once again and flipped us over. I was now on top of him, which is exactly what I wanted. I made out with him some more as he unclipped my bra. My bra slipped off me and who knows where it ended up. I released my lips from his and trailed kisses down his neck, then his chest, until I made my way to the hem of his underwear. 

I gripped his boxers with my teeth and started to pull them down. Mark helped me out by grabbing the sides of them and pushing down with me. Once his erect dick shot out from its restraints, I used my hands to pull his boxers completely off the rest of the way. I crawled back up until my face was hovering over his large penis. Mark moved both of his hands and rested them behind his head. He looked down at me with a sinister grin. "It's all yours, baby girl," he said. 

I smiled and giggled a little at his sexy remark. My tongue started at the base and slowly licked its way up to the tip. Every time I did this, Mark would flinch when I made it to his tip. I did this a few times before taking only his tip into my mouth. Every suck and flick of my tongue against Mark's throbbing tip made him crumble beneath me. Hearing his moans turn into little whimpers as I teased him was enough to make me soaking wet. 

"I want you to put it all in your mouth," Mark grunted. "I want you to beg for it," I teased. Mark threw his head back and whimpered slightly. I continued to only pleasure his tip. "Please, baby," he looked back down at me. "Please what?" I teased. "Please put all of me in your mouth. I need to feel all of it in your mouth." "As you wish." I teasingly grinned up at him before doing what he requested. 

My mouth wrapped around his dick and slowly took all of it in. I started to slowly bob my head up and down while keeping my eyes on Mark. Barely any eye contact was made since his head was thrown back and his eyes were closed. I started to pick up my pace when he ran his fingers through my hair. "Fuck baby, just like that," Mark breathed out. I continued sloppily deepthroating him for a few more moments until I suddenly released my mouth from him. 

A little whimper escaped his lips as he looked down at me with puppy eyes. I could tell he wanted more, but I had other plans. "It's my turn now," I said seductively. I tore off my panties and crawled my way up his body until my lower region was hovering over his face. He looked up at me with those seductive eyes that could turn any person on. I slowly started to lower myself so he could reach me. He grabbed me by the hips and forced me down onto his mouth. 

Waves of pleasure rushed over me as he licked my throbbing clit. He ate me out like I was something he had been craving for a long time. I gripped onto the headboard with both hands to balance myself. My mouth gaped open as I tried to contain myself. He was licking and sucking on me in the perfect rhythm. "Yeah, Mark. Just like that baby," I moaned out. I glanced down to see he was looking up at me still with those same eyes. His eyebrows were raised in a way that I could tell he was enjoying watching me. 

I bit my lip and started to grind against his face. He smacked my ass with one of his hands before placing it back onto my hip. My body let out a shriek from the stinging sensation. Mark patted me twice on my thigh, signaling me to get up. I raised myself up and plopped down next to him in a sitting position. He took this opportunity to roughly position us to where he was on top of me once again. 

"It's my turn now," he growled. He lined his cock up with my opening and gently teased me with the tip. I started whining; I just wanted his dick in me. He pinned both of my wrists down above my head with just one hand. "Beg for me," he commanded. "Please," I shakily responded. "Please what?" "Please fuck me. I want you inside me, baby." "Your wish is my command, darling." 

Mark rammed into me without hesitation. My eyes went big, and I let out a loud moan from the impact. He kept my wrists above my head as he fucked me recklessly. I gazed into his lust filled eyes and continued to let out a moan with every thrust. Every now and then he would let out a deep moan with his breaths, and they were so sexy. He was hitting my spot like he did the last time he fucked me. 

"F-Fuck, Mark," I stuttered out. It was hard for me to gather words from the pleasure I was overcome with. My breasts bounced all over the place as our bodies moved in rough harmony. "God baby, you're so wet," he panted. "You made me that way," I responded. He slightly smiled and threw his head back in pleasure. I could see the sweat forming around his eyebrows. 

"You make it so hard not to cum," he said. "Then cum for me, baby," I responded. "No darling, you first. I won't cum until you do." "Then go harder." Without hesitation, he kept his fast pace as he rammed into me as hard as he could. He was hitting my spot perfectly which made the knot in my stomach grow tighter. "Yeah baby, just like that!" I screamed out and continued to moan as loud as my body let me. "I'm so close, Mark," I said. "Look me in the eyes when you cum," he commanded. 

Our gaze met and my orgasm built up more and more. "I'm going to cum," I shrieked. With that, my orgasm released. My back arched as my body trembled. Mark squinted his eyes shut with pleasure. "Fuck I feel you tightening around me," he breathed out. His thrusts became sloppier right before he pulled out and came on my stomach. We both stayed still for a moment; we were panting and sweaty messes. 

"Let me clean this off you, beautiful," he said. He got off the bed and went into the bathroom. Soon, he returned with a towel in his hand. He took the cloth and wiped all of his cum off my belly. I raised up and pulled the blanket over me. Mark soon joined me under the covers and cuddled me. 

"That was so fucking good," he said. "I know, it was amazing," I responded. "I'm so glad you wanted to do this again." "Oh yeah? What makes you say that, handsome?" "Well, I mean having a threesome is pretty good. But god, sex with just you is something immaculate." "Yeah, I think so too." We both giggled a little at our small conversation. Mark turned out the lights and we got comfortable into each other. "Good night, beautiful," he said. "Good night, handsome," I returned. 

Thought I'd give you guys a little smut chapter since it's been a while. I hope you enjoyed! Also, yes, you're totally a switch in this story, I don't make the rules.