Chapter 30: School's Prom

Y/N'S POV

Today is another day in school. We've been here for only three days. My first day here was a disaster, I got some haters by Boboiboy's fangirls, a mission in the middle of school time. Disaster.

But atleast the following day everything was fine. The girl Boboiboy rejected spreads the news about me being in the gang and having electric powers. They even think how I got one when I don't have the power source.

Bish it's in my soul you want my soul?

This day is fine too but not completely.

I am standing by the school's entrance looking at the board with a poster pinned at the center. There's going to be an Acquaintance Prom Night tomorrow evening. Well this is the first time I attended a Prom.

"Nervous?"

I looked behind me to see Boboiboy. He stood beside me looking at the poster. I still can't forget what he said that day. That he likes someone else. She must be a lucky girl ya know.

"Y-Yeah it's actually my first to attend a prom" I say as I sighed. I heard Boboiboy in a shock tone so I looked at him. He seems surprised.

"Does this mean you didn't have your first dance yet?"

"Obviously no... I planned on giving my first dance to the person I love but I don't think that will happen" I said as I heard him say 'oh' in a low tone.

Just then the school bell rings so we both headed to the classroom and sat on our respective seats. Captain Papa came teaching us some Historical Stories and ancient things in history. Hard to believe but Captain Papa is very smart even though he is stupid sometimes.

While in class, I can't help but get in a daze. Tomorrow's prom night, we will need a partner. Obviously Ying and Fang are partners since they are dating. I want to ask Boboiboy but he us probably planning to invite the girl he likes.

After school, we all went out together and walked home. But while walking home the gang kept talking about the prom.

All I could do is stare at the sky in a daze.

"Y/n? Y/N!"

I snapped to reality and looked at everyone who already stopped walking behind me. Turns out I'm walking on my own without realizing I passed by them.

"Are you okay? You've been spacing out" Fang asked me.

"Yeah you were in a daze at class too" Yaya says looking at me worried.

"Ah yeah I'm fine... I was just in a deep thought..." I say and I know they are not satisfied with my answer. Obvious on their faces. "By the way do you guys got and partners for the prom tomorrow night?" I asked.

"Obviously" Fang and Ying says holding each other's hands. They are shoving the word 'SINGLE' right onto my face here.

"I'm actually going with Gopal" Yaya says as Gopal nods. Everyone looked at Boboiboy and me.

"Oh— I already have a partner" Boboiboy says making my world go down. So he managed to ask that girl.

Everyone was surprised by what he said. They started asking him who is it so I took that as my chance to walk home on my own. I passed by the shop and greet Tok and Ochobot and went to the house and straight to my room locking the door.

I changed to my sleeping attire and kept my mind busy doing our homework.

"Oh— I already have a partner"