I'm gonna be honest with you guys

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.
I have no idea what to do with this book😅😅
Okay let me explain, for the past few months I've been trying my best to think of something to put in the next chapter, while trying my best to update my other books. I've been thinking, always deep in my thoughts for anything, ANYTHING I could put here in this book, but at this point I have forgotten the original plot and the events of this story.

I had planned this story as just Y/n being the long lost twin sister of Toono whom he was separated since birth which she would find out later in the story, hence Y/n's hair and eye color. The reason why I put Toono's name in the love interest section of the introduction is to fool you all into thinking that Toono is actually one of the love interests in the story. But then I drifted away from my original plan and put the date, the one with Y/n temporarily staying there for a month when it wasn't the original idea. I was originally planning for Y/n to go to Mori Mori or whatever school(I forgot the name) in her brother's place because he didn't want to and she'll stay there like maybe the rest of the school year or up until she graduates.

But then I forgor about it and just put out all of the ones from the one month up until the recent chapter. I wanted to ask you guys if you think I should go with the original plan and rewrite from the chapter that mentioned the one month limit of Y/n's stay in the school up to the current chapter or just let the story stay as it is? Let me know in the comments below, but until then, I won't be writing in this book until you made the decision